Israel vs. the rest of the world?

spook

What a load of tripe. ANYTHING but admit that the bombardment of Israel by a bunch of terrorist scum eventually reached the point when the inclusion of significantly larger missiles simply had to be faced down.

Not only that but twists put on what had been allegedly said in order to line up with the story that the teller wanted to be heard.

Truth Seeker?

Keep looking, you've got a lot more seeking to do and it would be best to look at truthful sources.

spook, by posting that link I wasn't suggesting that Israel is just after the Gas, I know they want the whole territory. The Gas is just the icing on the cake that the Lamestream media don't talk about.

If that's truth then I'm a Dutch man - and I'm not on either side of my family . Why should someone with a user name that actually discloses a very great deal about the individual present blatant lies as fact?

IDF's Gaza assault is to control Palestinian gas, avert Israeli energy crisis.

"Since the discovery of oil and gas in the Occupied Territories, resource competition has increasingly been at the heart of the conflict, motivated largely by Israel's increasing domestic energy woes."

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/earth-insight/2014/jul/09/israel-war-gaza-palestine-natural-gas-energy-crisis

If you are saying it blatant lies, then there will be no Gas which was discovered in 2000 off the Gaza coast, if there is Gas then its not lies.

IDF's Gaza assault is to control Palestinian gas, avert Israeli energy crisis.

"Since the discovery of oil and gas in the Occupied Territories, resource competition has increasingly been at the heart of the conflict, motivated largely by Israel's increasing domestic energy woes."http://www.theguardian.com/environment/earth-insight/2014/jul/09/israel-war-gaza-palestine-natural-gas-energy-crisis

If you are saying it blatant lies, then there will be no Gas which was discovered in 2000 off the Gaza coast, if there is Gas then its not lies.

No, the particular lie is that Israel want the whole territory. If such had been the case why would Israel have entered into a land for peace deal in the first place. There have been far too many lies and far too much black propaganda and misrepresentation about Israel's defensive, yes defensive action against scum in Gaza as it is. And scum is the right word for sons of dogs who would use their families as a means of gaining propaganda to use against forces directed to do their level best to minimise civil populations.

If Israel is sincere about land for peace, then it will withdraw its illegal settlements from the West Bank. It should also allow a corridor for free passage between Gaza and the West Bank, and cease to impose a naval blockade on Gaza.

If Israel is sincere about land for peace, then it will withdraw its illegal settlements from the West Bank. It should also allow a corridor for free passage between Gaza and the West Bank, and cease to impose a naval blockade on Gaza.

Are the disputed territories occupied, or are they now part of Israel having been taken as spoils of war? As for free passage to and from Gaza, had it not been for the actions of the people who entered Gaza the defensive restrictions that Israel implemented would never have come into being.

I conclude rather that Israel is not sincere about land for peace, and that it's true intention is to grind away doing what it is currently doing until both the West Bank and Gaza become completely untenable by their Arab citizens. Israel is impervious to international criticism and UN resolutions, and attempts all the time to conflate such criticism with anti-Semitism, which it is not.

I conclude rather that Israel is not sincere about land for peace, and that it's true intention is to grind away doing what it is currently doing until both the West Bank and Gaza become completely untenable by their Arab citizens. Israel is impervious to international criticism and UN resolutions, and attempts all the time to conflate such criticism with anti-Semitism, which it is not.

I disagree.

I have never heard them commit to "land for peace", so how could they be insincere about it? Yes, they are impervious to international criticism and UN resolutions, because those things don't mean diddly squat in the final analysis. What matters to Israel is their own survival as a people. And yes, the general international consensus against Israel is anti-semitic, because it is tantamount to the dismantling of the Jewish state. If Jews followed world opinion, they would have to build a rocket and go live in another solar system, or else have a mass suicide, because most people on this planet suffer from a mental disorder known as anti-semitism.

I await your explanation as to why you are not calling for the dismantling of Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Morocco, Syria, and Yemen, and the establishment of mini Jewish states in those countries for the nearly one million Jews who were forced out of their properties in those countries, most of them taking refuge in Israel.

Edited by Thomas Jefferson
  • Like 1

"Land for peace". What a ridiculous concept.
An so it proved but it did pove that Israel was prepared to bend over backwards to achieve peace. It also proved tha the palests were not. Edited by spook

I have never heard them commit to "land for peace", so how could they be insincere about it? Yes, they are impervious to international criticism and UN resolutions, because those things don't mean diddly squat in the final analysis. What matters to Israel is their own survival as a people. And yes, the general international consensus against Israel is anti-semitic, because it is tantamount to the dismantling of the Jewish state. If Jews followed world opinion, they would have to build a rocket and go live in another solar system, or else have a mass suicide, because most people on this planet suffer from a mental disorder known as anti-semitism. I await your explanation as to why you are not calling for the dismantling of Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Morocco, Syria, and Yemen, and the establishment of mini Jewish states in those countries for the nearly one million Jews who were forced out of their properties in those countries, most of them taking refuge in Israel.

Those UN resolutions are not quite what they are being presented as being. It appears that there are resolutions ----- and resolutions. Worth digging in to.

From the IOM Today website discussion on aid for Gaza that has brought out pro-zionist Islamaphobes and well balanced human beings alike:

STB1 wrote:

"Zionism is a fundamentalist perversion of Judaism, it is the Jewish equivalent to so called Islamic extremism. What ISIS are doing now in Iraq and Syria is fundamentally no different from what the Israelis did in Palestine in 1948. Ethnic cleansing and genocide, and yet you defend Jewish Zionist terrorism and genocide, but oppose it when done by Muslims."

I couldn't agree more.

TJ and the other pro-zion rabble on here must be pro ISIS then.

Either that or hypocrites.