advice required - mother wants to move to UK with my son

stayingover

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Manx Forums is simply the voice of the people, the taxpayers and voters. -

No it isn't.

It's a very few people who come on here for many and varied reasons. I suspect a lot of whom wouldn't dare speak to people in the real world they way they address one another on here. If this really is the voice of the Manx people, we're way deeper in the doodoos than I thought we were.

No it isn't.

It's a very few people who come on here for many and varied reasons. I suspect a lot of whom wouldn't dare speak to people in the real world they way they address one another on here. If this really is the voice of the Manx people, we're way deeper in the doodoos than I thought we were.

I didn't say it was the voice of the Manx people. Most Manx people are living in old people's homes pushing zimmer frames thinking it's 1950 and don't know what a computer is. I'd say only about 5% of people on here are Manx.

No it isn't.

I didn't say it was the voice of the Manx people. Most Manx people are living in old people's homes pushing zimmer frames thinking it's 1950 and don't know what a computer is. I'd say only about 5% of people on here are Manx.

Thank you for your detailed, and thorough analysis of the manxforums demographic, we are all indebted to you for your presence and insight

The report is sitting in the mod backoffice at the moment and we will discuss what to do shortly. Collective decision to follow afterwards.

I say, has the committee been in session yet? Only I haven't heard any more about this? Can I even expect to be informed of the outcome? It's quite exciting really!

The report is sitting in the mod backoffice at the moment and we will discuss what to do shortly. Collective decision to follow afterwards.

I say, has the committee been in session yet? Only I haven't heard any more about this? Can I even expect to be informed of the outcome? It's quite exciting really!

6 months community service at the Manx cattery.

Ah, I forgot you're the one who takes the interwebnets so seriously. It's my birthday. Here, have a drink instead

post-1086-0-94703100-1409036666_thumb.jpg

Also a tip if you ever make it out of your goldfish bowl: don't bother checking out the original one. The one here is better, cheaper, and the service is far superior to the Singapore tourist trap. Been to both, so bit of free advice there. That's how nice I am.

Archived