Ferry broken down and no fix until after holidays!

Dunroamin

I think they did well under all the circumstances. I think ANY organisation would have struggled with what happened at holiday time and with a skeleton staff. I know we would be in a fix if a major system in our business went tits up at holiday time and I hope we would muddle through as well as they did. I know it's a cow when you are inconvenienced but nobody died. I have my being fair to all, reasonable and non-judgmental hat on.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it was a bummer, but we survived it.

We could have been on a cattle boat with hundreds of migrants, set on autopilot towards the coast of Italy.

If you think the Packet are overcharging, look at what the migrants have been paying for their deck space on a cargo ship - £thousands, with the crew abandoning them before they get anywhere. (2 similar incidents in as many days)

We could have been on a cattle boat with hundreds of migrants, set on autopilot towards the coast of Italy.

If you think the Packet are overcharging, look at what the migrants have been paying for their deck space on a cargo ship - £thousands, with the crew abandoning them before they get anywhere. (2 similar incidents in as many days)

are you sure this service isn't run by them?laugh.png

steam pirateschris.gif

• 1 year later...

Archived