TT 2015!

The Sick Moon

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus!

Another great example of the same posters killing the forum.

Oh great, another fucking dunderhead raises his ugly, err, dunderhead! Killing the forum you say? Lets look at the evidence! Here's the first (of several) pages of topics started by me. Oh look! The first two are among the most popular currently on local news, with contributions from many of MF's users! It could be argued that without my efforts to generate content on this board, there would be no content! Now let's look at what you bring to the MF party. Oh yeah. Fuck all. I suggest you shut your dunderhead face up.

Jesus!

Another great example of the same posters killing the forum.

Oh great, another fucking dunderhead raises his ugly, err, dunderhead! Killing the forum you say? Lets look at the evidence! Here's the first (of several) pages of topics started by me. Oh look! The first two are among the most popular currently on local news, with contributions from many of MF's users! It could be argued that without my efforts to generate content on this board, there would be no content! Now let's look at what you bring to the MF party. Oh yeah. Fuck all. I suggest you shut your dunderhead face up.

You have to give him one point for 'Strange happenings in Andruss' http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51185-strange-happenings-in-andruss/

You sound bent

You sound like a twelve year old giggling at naughty words.

From memory at least one person on here who knows me has confirmed for you already.

An anonymous forum poster confirming the identity of another anonymous forum poster eh? Sounds cast iron evidence to me.

In addition you shouldn't worry yourself about anyone in the Forces either past or present. You didn't have the bottle, remember?

Oh dear...did I offend you delicate little world be challenging your Walty Mitty story? You next time I am back down at Headley Court talking to actual veterans rather than internet "hard men", I'll show them your posts for a giggle. Nothing is more entertaining to actual Forces types than wannabes.

Why would i be offended?

You sound like you were picked on as a kid. You should try to come to terms with it and move on.

You have to give him one point for 'Strange happenings in Andruss' http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51185-strange-happenings-in-andruss/

Well actually, snide little "Ooh, I've heard a rumour in the pub which is to do with an MHK, but I haven't got the courage to actually say what it is so I'll just get the ball rolling with some loaded hints" type threads are detrimental to the enjoyment of the forums, but I don't think I'd ever bother saying so! But go on then, half a point.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived