Kick A Dog In The Face

The Sick Moon

You are an unpleasant person and I find your post offensive. Reported.

Rmanx, if you are new round here you may not apppreciate TSM's special brand of offensive and controversial humour. I don't like animal cruelty at all, but I think TSM was making a point rather than advocating kicking a dog in the face.

Sorry but I don't find it funny in the slightest, special brand of humour or not.

Not such a special brand of humour at all. I'll wager loads more people, including me, agree with the OP's post, than find it offensive and tell teacher.

• Like 1

I can't understand people who allow dogs near young children. Regardless of their temperament, there is always going to be a potential risk of danger.

It's a question of trust. Sure some are ill disciplined whose owners aren't aware of the potential for harm, but one just weighs the benefits against the risk.

And thankfully I've never had a dog injured by a child in 5 decades.

TBT.

• Like 2

There is no benefit in having a vicious animal near a young child. There is no benefit that would justify even the slightest risk. Dogs should not be anywhere near young children. It doesn't matter how nice you think the dog is - any dog, however well behaved, can snap without any notice. They're animals.

• Like 2

Over half the reports we get are people complaining about other people saying things that they consider to be offensive. Our own personal view and moral compass doesn't come into it, and sometimes we might agree, but we're not going to do anything about it. It's just a waste of our time quite honestly.

Ooh! Have I managed to cause any complaints yet? Is there a prize involved?

People report others all the time for the most petty things. Usually the cause of offense can be reduced down to the reporter being thick. rnotmanx is not smart enough to read things he doesn't understand without being offended and so he is offended by TSM's humour. Instead of just not reading TSM's post or not commenting on it, his small pea sized brain goes into caveman fight mode and compels him to beat his fists and hit the report button to try to harm TSM by potentially causing him to get warning points or a ban.

Edited by Isaac
  • Like 1

Rmanx, if you are new round here you may not apppreciate TSM's special brand of offensive and controversial humour. I don't like animal cruelty at all, but I think TSM was making a point rather than advocating kicking a dog in the face.

Sorry but I don't find it funny in the slightest, special brand of humour or not.

Not such a special brand of humour at all. I'll wager loads more people, including me, agree with the OP's post, than find it offensive and tell teacher.
What if it was an Irish setter?

You've lost me there.

You've lost me there.

Well you didn't like jokes about punching irish people but you do about kicking dogs in the face. So I wondered what if it was an irish dog.

You've lost me there.

Well you didn't like jokes about punching irish people but you do about kicking dogs in the face. So I wondered what if it was an irish dog.

Oh, I see.

No it would not matter what type of dog it was, it would get the same treatment.

Apart from guide dogs, police dogs and farm dogs, there is NO reason for dogs !

• Like 2