Dreams

Speckled Frost

According to a girlie here who is into this dream stuff your death means the end of one part of your life and the beginning of a new one.

At one time I had a lot of nightmares along with a condition called "sleep paralysis" which did me no good at all.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From the back of my mind, I thought I'd read somewhere that no-one ever dreams that they die - and you are the only other person (so far) who I've discovered has had a similar experience.

It's not that uncommon :ph34r:

(the nearest smiley I can find to the Grim Reaper)

That's the strange thing though.

This girl wasn't a hybrid but a brand new original.

I remember seeing a programme on dreams once in whic they said that apparently the people you dream about are people you know or have seen. Something to with the brain not being able to imagine a 'new' face. If this is the case, then you may have crossed paths with this woman before and just not realised - perhaps just passing in the street.

They met on a narrow, rope bridge over a narrow stream. There was no room to pass and no way to retreat. She was the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen and he didn't know whether to block her passage or toss himself off.

:huh:

(Adapted from a Max Miller joke, circa 1955)

i had a dream last night that there was a thunderstorm up near onchan head, like a bunch of black clouds and it was getting nearer, it was a really really big killer type storm, loads of people ran into the villa marina to hide, so we hid in one of the rooms and you could hear the strom and people screaming. Then these alien spider things came out and there was like a master one, they has been brought by the storm. And he chose to take me away, and was sucking the life out of other people, after a ramage of killing people and the buliding falling down the master one had to eat himself. So we sailed on a bit of driftwood and there was a man pulling a boat on a rope. i woke up then an got a drink and then i went back to sleep. Then i started to dream the same dream again from the start. We all hid in the villa but this time i was in the tolilets and the walls fell down it was flooded this time the master guy wasnt going to save me so me and my gran made a run for it across the hall and i kept squishing on all these spiders and we were hiding in the cinema bit. Then i woke up. :blink:

i had a dream last night that there was a thunderstorm up near onchan head, like a bunch of black clouds and it was getting nearer, it was a really really big killer type storm, loads of people ran into the villa marina to hide, so we hid in one of the rooms and you could hear the strom and people screaming. Then these alien spider things came out and there was like a master one, they has been brought by the storm. And he chose to take me away, and was sucking the life out of other people, after a ramage of killing people and the buliding falling down the master one had to eat himself. So we sailed on a bit of driftwood and there was a man pulling a boat on a rope. i woke up then an got a drink and then i went back to sleep. Then i started to dream the same dream again from the start. We all hid in the villa but this time i was in the tolilets and the walls fell down it was flooded this time the master guy wasnt going to save me so me and my gran made a run for it across the hall and i kept squishing on all these spiders and we were hiding in the cinema bit. Then i woke up.  :blink:

...and breath....

Archived