Dreams

Speckled Frost

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to a girlie here who is into this dream stuff your death means the end of one part of your life and the beginning of a new one.

At one time I had a lot of nightmares along with a condition called "sleep paralysis" which did me no good at all.

I used to get sleep paralysis, I'd totally forgotten about it until I read your post.

Not at all scary! :ph34r:

I invent songs and poetry in my dreams that are wicked, then i wake up an cant remember it!!

When I was a stressed computer programmer I used to sometimes dream brilliant coding solutions. Which faded as I woke up. Great chucks of code. Now I dream of brilliant short stories which also turn out to be useless. It's generic stuff.

The best dream I had was the power to make things turn from black & white into colour

I had a trip like that once. Then again - didn't everyone :)

My hugely sensible, and much brighter than me, long term maintains that other people's dreams are deeply boring and worse than listening to people recounting their (it was all like this) trips.

Though she did once have to deal with one of my dreams within dreams type nightmares (like a hag attack or sleep paralysis) where I was having a nightmare in which I kept waking up thinking that I'd been through a repetitive process waking up from nightmares only to find that I was still dreaming. 'kin scary.

I no longer eat Beaufort (http://www.lafromagerie.co.uk/) before bedtime.

I had sleep paralysis twice; very scary experiences but each time I found the room was very hot with poor ventilation so probably some sort of oxygen starvation effect. I think those really scary spider/alien dreams are probably quite positive overall, sort of your minds way of de-junking some negativity. I've always found tho, watching or reading something scary never really triggers it- they always happen unexpectedly...it is an old wives tale about dying in your dreams.

One of my first dreams at uni was when i dreamt i died. I was at the chasms and i was running from something (i have no idea what) and i was jumping all of the holes in the floor and getting away...but in my rush to get away i just ran straight off the cliff and landed on this thing

http://www.efaragher.co.uk/images3/PICT0080.JPG (It was weird how vivid it was)

I remember the feeling of not being able to move and a searing pain through my back...then i jolted myself awake.

I'm also fairly sure that i create new people in my dreams, often they'll just be part of my group of mates and it feels like i've known them forever but i just don't recognise the face.

I have very vivid dreams and have suffered recurring nightmares since I was a child. The most significant dream I've had was one where I was dreaming within a dream. I woke up, in my dream to realise it was a dream then woke up for real. I don't know what it is significant of though, does anyone else?

Another good one I had was that I had my very own 16" penis ( I am a girl by the way) I dreamt my mum came in my room and informed me it was getting a bit big so sent my Auntie in with a ruler to measure it and it was 16". My friend told me that this means I have penis envy and really I want to be a man!!!!! Hardly think so really!

My hugely sensible, and much brighter than me, long term maintains that other people's dreams are deeply boring and worse than listening to people recounting their (it was all like this) trips.

After reading Boo and Chloephoria's dreams, I hardly think so

:blink:

10 years ago, I had a dream.

So far this year, everything that I dreamed about has come true.

I think that there's probably a moral in there somewhere. I guess it means hold onto your dreams and if you hold onto them long enough, anything can happen.

Great second quarter, hope the rest of the year stays consistent.

Stav.

Archived