Heart goes out to France

malebrain

In Woolley's context the elite mean the persons occupying positions such as the President of the USA; the Prime Minister of the UK; the Chancellor of Germany; the heads of the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve; the heads of the IMF and the World Bank, the CEOs of Goldman Sachs and Citi Group; the heads of Exon, Shell and BP; the Head of the European Commission and Council of Europe, the Supreme Justices of the US, UK and European Courts; the CEOs of Google, Microsoft and Apple, the head of the WTO and the EU's Competition Directorate etc etc.

These people gather at Davos and Bilderberg and make decisions about billions upon billions of dollars and the bureaucracies of trade, regulation and commerce.

It doesn't have much to do with Snooker - though I suspect it is Woolley's view that these people aren't put in place by a commanding presence from behind the curtain, but from a basically random set of happenstance due to birth, education, contacts and luck, which is not unlike the arrangements of the balls in Snooker when it is played not by Mr O'Sullivan, but a troop of drunk Chimpanzees.

ahh you found your voice again china. great. now who are those illuminati again that you mentioned? and why did you mention them? was it to make yourself look good? and did it work out well for you? and have you pulled your pants up yet? x

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@PGW - I think Pongo answered your question very succinctly, while Gerry had a slightly less succinct alternative.

I'm going with Pongo's definition - how about you?

i'll just remain aware thanks china, no need for me to define your inane fallacious posts x

inane fallacious posts x

The irony is strong wth this one smile.png

so profound bob. how do you keep coming up with this literary genius? it's like you can just turn it on at will without even thinking or trying. it's effortless isn't it. i hope you've been patting yourself mate you really deserve it x

there is truth and a message behind every joke frankie boyle has ever told. some will think he's extremely uncouth, a disgrace etc, but thats mainly because of the general media campaign against him for that same reason, the truth bit, i mean. a bit of perspective from an absolute genius

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/23/frankie-boyle-fallout-paris-psychopathic-autopilot

• 3 years later...

Archived