Donald Trump

cropduster

And another Trump anti-science, big government bull shit move:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/24/epa-department-agriculture-social-media-gag-order-trump

"The Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Agriculture have been placed under de facto gag orders by the Trump administration, according to documents obtained by news organizations.

The president has banned EPA employees from “providing updates on social media or to reporters,” according to interagency emails first obtained by the Associated Press, and barred them from awarding new contracts or grants as well. Trump is reportedly planning massive cuts and rollbacks for the agency."

Anti-science? Really?

Yup, all part of the anti-science movement piggy backing on Trump.

Defunding NASA...check

Defunding the EPA and its research into climate change...check

Thin edge of the wedge...

Next it will be creationism being taught as science in all schools as a requirement (The (un)education lady is very much a Christian science nut)

And another Trump anti-science, big government bull shit move:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/24/epa-department-agriculture-social-media-gag-order-trump

"The Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Agriculture have been placed under de facto gag orders by the Trump administration, according to documents obtained by news organizations.

The president has banned EPA employees from “providing updates on social media or to reporters,” according to interagency emails first obtained by the Associated Press, and barred them from awarding new contracts or grants as well. Trump is reportedly planning massive cuts and rollbacks for the agency."

Anti-science? Really?

Yup, all part of the anti-science movement piggy backing on Trump.

Defunding NASA...check

Defunding the EPA and its research into climate change...check

Thin edge of the wedge...

Next it will be creationism being taught as science in all schools as a requirement (The (un)education lady is very much a Christian science nut)

But why is it anti-science? He might have a different view point on climate change and the extent that is driven by man or whether it is part of a cycle much larger than human influence but that's not anti-science.

I wouldn't mind being in the kind of debt he's in. thumbsup.gif

Debts of nearly a billion dollars? Yeah, who wouldn't want that?

What do you mean? He has a NET worth of at least several billion dollars, by even the most sceptical commentators. I'd take debts of nearly a billion dollars if I had multi billions more in assets. Wouldn't you?

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2016/11/15/what-is-president-elect-donald-trumps-net-worth.html

But why is it anti-science? He might have a different view point on climate change and the extent that is driven by man or whether it is part of a cycle much larger than human influence but that's not anti-science.

Using his position to gag counter arguments to his position is a slippery slope.

Fake news...alternative facts...all starting to sound familiar....as if I read it somewhere before...

Using his position to gag counter arguments to his position is a slippery slope.

Fake news...alternative facts...all starting to sound familiar....as if I read it somewhere before...

Using his position to stop the continuous spew of agenda-driven propaganda until further research is done, incorporating other viewpoints, is sensible.

But of course that doesn't fit your narrative.

Using his position to stop the continuous spew of agenda-driven propaganda until further research is done, incorporating other viewpoints, is sensible.

The agenda of the oil and coal companies is pretty obvious, but what agenda do all of these independent scientists have?

• Like 1

incorporating other viewpoints, is sensible.

There is a difference between inviting differing opinion and utterly quashing any form of opposition to your agenda.

And my narrative? Please try harder.

The agenda of the oil and coal companies is pretty obvious, but what agenda do all of these independent scientists have?

I was under the impression the EPA was an agency of the federal government. Nothing independent about that.

incorporating other viewpoints, is sensible.

There is a difference between inviting differing opinion and utterly quashing any form of opposition to your agenda.

And my narrative? Please try harder.

What is Trump's agenda? Please enlighten us.

I wouldn't mind being in the kind of debt he's in. thumbsup.gif

Debts of nearly a billion dollars? Yeah, who wouldn't want that?

What do you mean? He has a NET worth of at least several billion dollars, by even the most sceptical commentators. I'd take debts of nearly a billion dollars if I had multi billions more in assets. Wouldn't you?

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2016/11/15/what-is-president-elect-donald-trumps-net-worth.html

rmanx???

What is Trump's agenda? Please enlighten us.

I know you're playing dumb for effect but try to keep up.

He employs Scott Pruitt as the administrator of the EPA, a group who he has tried to sue, will attempt to complete disband the EPA.

Pruitt is a strong and vocal climate change denier and also has grubby ties to the oil and gas industries.

With the EPA out of the way, US industrial interests will steamroll anything in their path with no resistance. Keystone is a perfect example of this.

As a result, there is going to be a much higher risk of ecological disaster at the expense of increasing profits.

Follow the money, how much did Pruitt donate to the Trump campaign and how much is going to make by destroying safe guards for his friends in industry?