Donald Trump

cropduster

Latest Trump tweet. A picture of the huge crowds. Dated 21 January. I.e. the day of the Womens' march.

attachicon.giftrump4.jpeg

I have seen quite a few media reports that mention it was the day of the Womens' march, presumably to sow the seed to the unwary that the picture was of that demonstration. Very disingenuous reporting indeed. Although the date was wrong, the picture was obviously of the inauguration. So the person who produced the picture put the wrong date on it. Big deal.

It's just funny. My mistake.

Edited by woolley

I think most people just find it funny Woolley. It's just a funny thing that made people chuckle. Its not a big deal. It's just funny. Just a funny thing. That's all it is. Just a funny thing. It's just a funny thing that made people chuckle. Its not a big deal. It's just funny. Just a funny thing. That's all it is. Just a funny thing. It's just a funny thing that made people chuckle. Its not a big deal. It's just funny. Just a funny thing. That's all it is. Just a funny thing. Just funny. That's all.

I think most people just find it funny Woolley. It's just a funny thing that made people chuckle. Its not a big deal. It's just funny. Just a funny thing. That's all it is. Just a funny thing. It's just a funny thing that made people chuckle. Its not a big deal. It's just funny. Just a funny thing. That's all it is. Just a funny thing. It's just a funny thing that made people chuckle. Its not a big deal. It's just funny. Just a funny thing. That's all it is. Just a funny thing. Just funny. That's all.

Blimey. Is the Boredom thing contagious...........? It didn't seem all THAT funny, but I'm happy to take your word for it, Porky.

Well, after everyone going "He's not going to build that wall" is certainly looks like he is.

As you said, he is going to be out of things that he said he'll do.

I am sure the tax payers are going to love their wall...except the bits where there isn't a wall or its a fence...and comes in at closer to $12 billion than $6 billion...and has zero effect on illegal immigration.

... waterboarding back on the table...

His argument to justify it was along the lines of "they're cutting peoples' heads off, we need to fight fire with fire", suggesting that he sees torture as a deterrent, or punishment. Scary stuff.

I can understand (though not necessarily agree with) the argument to use it as a last resort in extreme circumstances, but he didn't even bring that into it. And as usual the interviewer just let it go.

Edited by Mr. Sausages