Donald Trump

cropduster

Just now, manxy said:

I will say that I dislike liars, bullies and those who intimidate others on here and elsewhere. 

I certainly hate child traffickers and pedophiles and if it takes a wall to stop 'certain people' from using or abusing them, then build it now

Take a pill and lie down manxy. Tomorrow think about the real world.

Just now, dilligaf said:

Pedo's and child trafficking happen and thats the real world. Anyone who chooses to side with them is no friend of mine. What about you or anyone on here? 

2 minutes ago, manxy said:
5 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Pedo's and child trafficking happen and thats the real world. Anyone who chooses to side with them is no friend of mine. What about you or anyone on here? 

Not a peodo or a trafficker, so I can't answer your question. You need to seriously get a grip.

32 minutes ago, manxy said:

I will say that I dislike liars, bullies and those who intimidate others on here and elsewhere.

You always sound this retreat when anyone attempts to challenge your views. Apart from pongo's first question, what was wrong with the others? I also asked you the same kind of questions a while back in an attempt to understand you and how you formulated your opinions and interpreted your sources of info. Just mildly interested yet your sniffy response and accusations of bullying and intimidation was the same. It stifles the conversation, You do it on purpose.

It's intellectually lazy. Some of what you say requires a robust response.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, manxy said:

You won’t like Trump one bit then. 

“I’ve known Jeff (Epstein) for 15 years. Terrific guy, He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/george-nader-elliot-broidy-photo-with-trump-2018-5

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-labor-secretary-alexander-acosta-went-easy-on-pedophile-predator-who-ensnared-victim-at-mar-a-lago-report.amp

• Like 1

12 hours ago, quilp said:

You always sound this retreat when anyone attempts to challenge your views. Apart from pongo's first question, what was wrong with the others? I also asked you the same kind of questions a while back in an attempt to understand you and how you formulated your opinions and interpreted your sources of info. Just mildly interested yet your sniffy response and accusations of bullying and intimidation was the same. It stifles the conversation, You do it on purpose.

It's intellectually lazy. Some of what you say requires a robust response.

Discuss the discussions and the topics mentioned and not the people writing it. Thats whats wrong with manxforums otherwise it is bullying and intimidation tactics. 

I would like to know as to how many posters share the same IP address on this topic as switching puppets to lean on one side of the argument can give misleading information. If there's an unbiased moderator out there who can do this, then I'd like to know. Obviously if there's a puppeteer about, then they won't like that, but unless MF gets rid of cheerleader type puppets converging around a forum member, then MF and quietly spoken people will lose out.

On 1/12/2019 at 11:23 AM, manxy said:

Discuss the discussions and the topics mentioned and not the people writing it. Thats whats wrong with manxforums otherwise it is bullying and intimidation tactics. 

I would like to know as to how many posters share the same IP address on this topic as switching puppets to lean on one side of the argument can give misleading information. If there's an unbiased moderator out there who can do this, then I'd like to know. Obviously if there's a puppeteer about, then they won't like that, but unless MF gets rid of cheerleader type puppets converging around a forum member, then MF and quietly spoken people will lose out.

I don't think you know or understand what IP Addresses are or how they are obtained.

She’s raising the issue of sock puppetry. You know this.  No point going into Manxies’ technical knowledge of the internet it is irrelevant to the issues being discussed. 

Declan has always raised dealing with the content of a post not the identity of the poster. 

I sympathise with this point of view but also acknowledge the number of profiles posting about an issue affects the way it is treated so in my view sock puppetry can be a problem.

That said we are taking about nutters, wind up merchants and the peanut gallery not the deep state or the dark web. This is just Manx Forums. 

13 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

She’s raising the issue of sock puppetry. You know this.  No point going into Manxies’ technical knowledge of the internet it is irrelevant to the issues being discussed. 

Declan has always raised dealing with the content of a post not the identity of the poster. 

I sympathise with this point of view but also acknowledge the number of profiles posting about an issue affects the way it is treated so in my view sock puppetry can be a problem.

That said we are taking about nutters, wind up merchants and the peanut gallery not the deep state or the dark web. This is just Manx Forums. 

I don't think "she" is "she" anymore.  The poster's "style" and "online persona" have shifted dramatically recently.

13 hours ago, Chinahand said:

I agree too that sock puppetry is a problem and appreciate you bringing this into view.

Unfortunately, I do not trust anyone on Manxforums anymore and blame the moderators and owner in not ensuring that NO person is able to write twice on one topic. I don't mind people having as many sock puppets as they want but like I said, they can only use the computers owner only once in that topic, otherwise it to me is cheating, untoward, underhand and IMO, they should be kicked!