Entrepreneur Dies

slinkydevil

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So in other words, he provided you with a job? Ungrateful?

Provided? Like he did it as a favour or out of charity?

I genuinely wish I could regale your of tales of the reality of the man, but then even in the cold hard ground his "lawfare" team are still very well funded.

Yet you were happy to take his shilling for 4 years. In an industry that you've said on here numerous time that you disapprove of.

You really couldn't make it up.

I genuinely wish I could regale your of tales of the reality of the man, but then even in the cold hard ground his "lawfare" team are still very well funded.

Nobody forced you to work for him. You could have worked somewhere else if you didn't like it or you could have been unemployed. I personally admire people who CREATE jobs and wealth for others.

Not everyone can be so picky about the job they have. And the reason I left his employ (well the company as he had died at the time) was because there is only so much bile you can deal with.

That's a bit of a weak excuse really.

You were there 4 years. Doing everything you profess to stand against?

Plenty of jobs around too.

Not everyone can be so picky about the job they have. And the reason I left his employ (well the company as he had died at the time) was because there is only so much bile you can deal with.

That's a bit of a weak excuse really.

You were there 4 years. Doing everything you profess to stand against?

Plenty of jobs around too.

I worked in IT (which was used as a general "fix/do anything" department), which covered not just the offices, but the UK properties and the Mount Murray (that's another place which I have some amazing stories from). I wasn't turfing out tenants or upping the rent.

When I joined the company I had never heard of him, however the longer you work for the "company" the more you learn the truth.

Nobody forced you to work for him. You could have worked somewhere else if you didn't like it or you could have been unemployed. I personally admire people who CREATE jobs and wealth for others.

Yeah like Hitler creating all those jobs for soldiers.

Archived