Abortion plight should shame us all? Really?

Tarne

As a coda to the discussion on the lack of information available on abortion services being available from last Friday, a press release has now magically appeared on the Government website giving some information, though not as helpful as the stuff CALM have produced (nothing about the times the helpline is available for instance).  The press release is dated Friday, but I'm pretty sure that it wasn't there when I checked at the weekend.  As ever it seems more important to look like you've done something than actually to do it.

4 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

As a coda to the discussion on the lack of information available on abortion services being available from last Friday, a press release has now magically appeared on the Government website giving some information, though not as helpful as the stuff CALM have produced (nothing about the times the helpline is available for instance).  The press release is dated Friday, but I'm pretty sure that it wasn't there when I checked at the weekend.  As ever it seems more important to look like you've done something than actually to do it.

If you had googled it , you would have found it.

• Haha 1

• 2 years later...