International Women's Day

P.K.

International Women’s Day Event – “The Double Glazed Glass Ceiling”

"International Women's Day is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating gender parity."

So to all you captains of industry, I say this:

Next time you are looking down through the "glass ceiling" at all your female workers looking up with ambition, aspiration and hope, don't be afraid to disappoint them if necessary by saying "Look there - you've missed a bit. Try Cillit Bang and a microfibre cloth".....

"International Women's Day is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating gender parity."

Next time you are looking down through the "glass ceiling" at all your female workers looking up with ambition, aspiration and hope, don't be afraid to disappoint them if necessary by saying "Look there - you've missed a bit. Try Cillit Bang and a microfibre cloth".....

Well you don't want them above the glass ceiling showing their knickers do you?

Well you don't want them above the glass ceiling showing their knickers do you?

ph34r.png

Archived