MLC Rant - says Manx Radio.

woolley

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/09/2017 at 10:29 AM, twinkle said:

did anyone EVER go back for seconds? I fucking didn't.

On 25/09/2017 at 11:50 AM, gettafa said:

The simple answer is yes they did.

On 25/09/2017 at 0:10 PM, twinkle said:

link please??

On 25/09/2017 at 10:38 PM, gettafa said:

There are plenty of cases of more than one birching. Read this story through https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2011/nov/22/archive-another-birch-boy-order

You may kniow the family. The youth mentioned it says was birched 3 times.

On 26/09/2017 at 10:24 AM, twinkle said:

https://www.corpun.com/imju6911.htm

"You may kniow the family. The youth mentioned it says was birched 3 times"

WHERE???.  I ask again are "the cases" of an offender RETURNING for a dose of birching for second or third time.you are talking a load of crap as usual.

9 hours ago, twinkle said:

I'm still asking Gettafa,but as expected,no answer.

9 hours ago, gettafa said:

Fuck off, I don't go running round at the whim of some thug.

People have been birched on more than a single occasion. I know the guys in Castletown who were involved in one of the last birchings and they said the birch was no big deal.

Kids as young as 8 were birched.

Sorry to spoil your one and only bragging right of having been birched, but it simply is not as big a deal as you have been trying to make out all these years. Big for you, because you want it to be. It's all you appeasr to have.

7 hours ago, twinkle said:

THE MUPPET show's here again,no answer, "I know guys",i know lots of guys just none that have been birched TWICE,i could be wrong!but in my lifetime NO.

6 hours ago, twinkle said:

I've read this from top to bottom,i also googled; i-o-m birching recidivism,but I cannot find "the elusive" pumpernel !!!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, twinkle said:

Yaddy yaddy ya.

1. A 10 year old boy was sent to an approved school. He had been birched twice before.  Source: Isle of Man Examiner 5th November 1954.
  2. "Assault with intent to rob". Two 15 year old boys pled guilty, one of whom had been birched on two previous occasions. Source: Isle of Man Times 14th September 1956.
  3. "Birching had no effect" defendant had received the birch on a previous occasion. Source: Isle of Man Times 21st February 1953.
  4. Theft. The High Bailiff remarked that the defendant had been birched on two previous occasions for theft. Source: Isle of Man Times 12th January 1910.
  5. "Boy Birched" This boy had a series of previous convictions, including house breaking, and had previously been birched. Source: Mona's Herald, 6th March 1956.
  6. "Boy's birched" The elder boy had one previous conviction for shop breaking and the younger eight previous convictions for shop breaking and theft. He had previously been birched. Source: Mona's Herald, 22nd March 1955.

Wil that shut you up?

..nah, didn't think so.

8 minutes ago, gettafa said:

1. A 10 year old boy was sent to an approved school. He had been birched twice before.  Source: Isle of Man Examiner 5th November 1954.
  2. "Assault with intent to rob". Two 15 year old boys pled guilty, one of whom had been birched on two previous occasions. Source: Isle of Man Times 14th September 1956.
  3. "Birching had no effect" defendant had received the birch on a previous occasion. Source: Isle of Man Times 21st February 1953.
  4. Theft. The High Bailiff remarked that the defendant had been birched on two previous occasions for theft. Source: Isle of Man Times 12th January 1910.
  5. "Boy Birched" This boy had a series of previous convictions, including house breaking, and had previously been birched. Source: Mona's Herald, 6th March 1956.
  6. "Boy's birched" The elder boy had one previous conviction for shop breaking and the younger eight previous convictions for shop breaking and theft. He had previously been birched. Source: Mona's Herald, 22nd March 1955.

Wil that shut you up?

..nah, didn't think so.

One word nope.

Archived