Raymotors goes in to liquidation

maynragh

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They owe me money at present. Rather unusually they've owed me some for longer than usual and have been slow to respond to recent prodding over it which I did think was odd. It's not a massive figure and they've probably still got quite a bit of my stock so maybe I'll get some back. I don't know how these things work, will have to wait and see. Always seemed like a very well run and stable family business, and clearly nobody ever wants these things to happen. There may be other things going on behind the scenes and I hope they're all OK personally. You just never know I guess. 

11 minutes ago, maynragh said:

They owe me money at present. Rather unusually they've owed me some for longer than usual and have been slow to respond to recent prodding over it which I did think was odd. It's not a massive figure and they've probably still got quite a bit of my stock so maybe I'll get some back. I don't know how these things work, will have to wait and see. Always seemed like a very well run and stable family business, and clearly nobody ever wants these things to happen. There may be other things going on behind the scenes and I hope they're all OK personally. You just never know I guess. 

One of the hazards of being in business that people who've never run a business don't generally appreciate. You supply goods or services very much on trust. :(

26 minutes ago, maynragh said:

http://www.three.fm/news/isle-of-man-news/ramsey-car-firm-shuts-down/

First time for everything. I guess I'm about to get stung. 

That's a shame. They've been around a while.

I must admit that it kind of makes sense based on something I saw recently.

The wifey wanted to change her motor so I was having a nose around. I looked  at Raymotors and was very surprised by the lack of decent stock.  

Archived