Captain.

homarus

2 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Still here but getting a bit disillusioned. :(

Well don’t make the mistake I did of reading the Hansard of last week’s Tynwald debate on the Cannan motion for the review of health and social care. You’ll really feel good after that. Not.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Errrr!!

I f*cked it up people, by putting this in the wrong category.

The idea is  to post a picture of a captain ideally with a Manx connection but not exclusive and  not the same as originally posted( Al a Mallets malletish!)

Just a little jest.

11 hours ago, dilligaf said:

:). Pity Teapot did not see the link and called me out, but whatever. :(

I'm a bit bored of you. You appear to have no idea of humour, subtlety or insight. You are on every thread acting like some kind of dickhead forum police, your preposterous posts in the nurse prosecuted for theft thread show you up for the moron you are, and don't forget you described a multiple rapist as a loveable rogue. Maybe its time for another flounce.

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

I'm a bit bored of you. You appear to have no idea of humour, subtlety or insight. You are on every thread acting like some kind of dickhead forum police, your preposterous posts in the nurse prosecuted for theft thread show you up for the moron you are, and don't forget you described a multiple rapist as a loveable rogue. Maybe its time for another flounce.

Well you aren't you  just a tad up yourself?:lol:

Perhaps you should PM the mods to complain, after all there are a few others on here  who  lack subtlety , humour, honesty , insight, empathy  etc etc.

Have to say a poor trolling attempt , but it's all been done before in an attempt to get a robust reaction perhaps, resulting in a claim to the mods of being 'bullied' and hoping for a ban for a poster you disagree with.:)

PerhapsI'm a bit old fashioned but I see no reason to offer  patronising  gratuitous abuse.

Just saying :flowers:

Archived