Poland says no Polish killed Jews, but Jews killed Jews.

ScotsAlan

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, P.K. said:

I think someone should put their glass down and go to bed....

Agreed, sleep well Richard.

Before you go however, I must indeed be getting old, I did not make the link between your avatar and the Storm Trooper's Jurassic Coast - but it all makes sense now PK/Richard.

Sleep well, and may your dreams be satisfied.

9 hours ago, TheDruid-3X3 said:

It does not matter what Race or Cred we all are, we still go around treating each other like Shit:

3X3

Indeed Druid, I despair at what Man is capable of doing to fellow Man. There are already signs that people are starting to forget the lessons of two world wars. Following my visits to Oradour-Sur-Glane I came to the view that these special places (including the C. camps obviously) should be a formal part of every kids education somewhere around 15/16/17 years old.

The decades have not changed the view that I formed then - hopefully our modern day storm trooper and his mob will show some respect to the nature of the thread and allow me to contribute for once!

At which point does something become a holocaust or classed as genocide? 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War_casualties

Should the death of a million  children in iraq due to sanctions a few years ago be classed as genocide? What lessons never to be forgotten were learned from that? When you now have the likes of israeli puppet nikki haley championing this going on in iran and venezuela right now. Taking pride in the "strangling of a country". What lessons were really learned, otherthan don't do it to a certain group anymore?

Archived