Poland says no Polish killed Jews, but Jews killed Jews.

ScotsAlan

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

That was my guess, 18 at enlistment + 22 years (apparently) + 30 = 70

He could have joined at 18, left after 6 +30 so could be 54. You're still not any good at this guessing malarkey are you...:flowers:

9 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Can't remember which thread, but he was "mocking" me for only completing 10 years (well, 11 years technically as I did some time for the Crown as I joined pre-18 years old) compared to his 22 years service.

Tell the truth old bean - I 'mocked you' because you called me a 'straw man' ( as you also called another poster). Don't start what you cannot finnish.

Seems like you are good to dish it out but cannot take it back - also seems like you talk to others to seek support when under pressure - are you that weak?

I'm fine debating for myself thanks. Don't need a gang to support me 'Storm Trooper'.

9 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

Fair play to the old codger for being able to work the internet thingy. Probably went on one of those silver surfer courses.

As long as I keep making a six-figure pocket money sideline from the internet I'll keep surfing - But yes, I do wish I was younger to have made a serious profit from it.

More time available next year - might give it a serious go - Hmmmm...... (You tend to put more 'm's on when you get older).

22 minutes ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

As long as I keep making a six-figure pocket money sideline from the internet I'll keep surfing - But yes, I do wish I was younger to have made a serious profit from it.

More time available next year - might give it a serious go - Hmmmm...... (You tend to put more 'm's on when you get older).

Are you one of those camgirls?

Archived