WTF. Insensitive or what ?

dilligaf

On 2/24/2018 at 3:23 PM, Max Power said:

Is it just me or are people just looking to be offended these days so that they can blab on social media about it?

They are just a load of sheep. It is sickening. Should a young skater have to worry about what a bunch of overprecious twunts are going to think before she goes out onto the ice to perform to a piece of music? Pathetic bastards have nothing better to do.

1 hour ago, woolley said:

They are just a load of sheep. It is sickening. Should a young skater have to worry about what a bunch of overprecious twunts are going to think before she goes out onto the ice to perform to a piece of music? Pathetic bastards have nothing better to do.

Brings us nicely back around to the Brolly Girls...:P

On 24/02/2018 at 3:23 PM, Max Power said:

Is it just me or are people just looking to be offended these days so that they can blab on social media about it?

You've got that arse about face.

People are just looking at social media these days so they can be offended and blab about it.

On ‎24‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 8:51 AM, woody2 said:
On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 9:32 PM, Rog said:

I can see two sides to this.  It brings Schindler back to the attention of the public.  To be fair, unlike Japan, post war Germany has been very open about what took place under Nazi rule and continues to do so.

you clearly missed merkel stating that the world had moved on from the 2 ww and its views of germany......

5a971ea49bc75_Capture22.JPG.7fc366f0f87f8f1db07368d878d09ff5.JPG

Archived