small, cheap auto.

doc.fixit

still looking, small, cheap, four door auto. Been looking but still not sure what she is actually looking for other than the previous criteria.

The only one that has elicited any interest was a Freelander but it wasn't auto so was rejected!......................................

got one now, thanks

7 hours ago, doc.fixit said:

still looking, small, cheap, four door auto. Been looking but still not sure what she is actually looking for other than the previous criteria.

The only one that has elicited any interest was a Freelander but it wasn't auto so was rejected!

How do you define small?

...........goodness knows!.................I don't think even the lady in question knows what she means....................we saw a Honda CRV, too big...................strangely a Freelander was ok ?????...................Terios, too narrow, mk2 Vitara ok but must be very clean, Pinin, no good, Most hatchbacks, too ugly and too low, BMW 3 sportsback great but too expensive..................soooo Finlo, I haven't a clue and the lady can't tell me or anyone else..................'I'll know when I see it', says she. But how can I search for one if I don't know what you want says I.......hence trawling round the auctions and cheaper car places for weeks.

All I can do is suggest any offerings and accept the illogical responses I suppose..........Thanks anyway.:huh:

On 4/27/2018 at 6:37 PM, doc.fixit said:

...........goodness knows!.................I don't think even the lady in question knows what she means....................we saw a Honda CRV, too big...................strangely a Freelander was ok ?????...................Terios, too narrow, mk2 Vitara ok but must be very clean, Pinin, no good, Most hatchbacks, too ugly and too low, BMW 3 sportsback great but too expensive..................soooo Finlo, I haven't a clue and the lady can't tell me or anyone else..................'I'll know when I see it', says she. But how can I search for one if I don't know what you want says I.......hence trawling round the auctions and cheaper car places for weeks.

All I can do is suggest any offerings and accept the illogical responses I suppose..........Thanks anyway.:huh:

Dear me.

It's always going to be down to the colour.

No charge...

Archived