Nobles hospital

Nomadic Raptor

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

So 1500 patients apparently just said “Fuck it I don't want that important operation after all. Cancel it please” ? 

no,  they are the ones that waited for years and went private out of desperation or died while waiting.

8 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

So 1500 patients apparently just said “Fuck it I don't want that important operation after all. Cancel it please” ? 

They would have to wait so long they may as well, or they would be dead by then anyway.

It says the figures came from a written question in Tynwald, so someone with the gift to navigate the gov website can probably find out more details than that skimpy 3fm piece. I don't care enough to look into it. Just seems a high number, but as Dr Grumpy says without context it might not be.

9 minutes ago, finlo said:

They would have to wait so long they may as well, or they would be dead by then anyway.

Went home, got pissed and died happy. Win win. Manx DHSC saved dollar for Govt pensions. Which is the priority.

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

It says the figures came from a written question in Tynwald, so someone with the gift to navigate the gov website can probably find out more details than that skimpy 3fm piece. I don't care enough to look into it. Just seems a high number, but as Dr Grumpy says without context it might not be.

Wrrtten answer 42 http://www.tynwald.org.im/business/hansard/20002020/t191015%20Early%20Written%20Answers%20R.pdf

6 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Just like the staff then 

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/nurse-was-almost-three-times-over-drink-drive-limit/

“All that workplace bullying made me get shit-faced and crash the car” 

Sadly not a joke - an Island nurse I knew drank herself to death due to stress :( .

Archived