Subscribers

dilligaf

I often look at who is online and it strikes me that not too many actually pay the £20 to subscribe. It took me about 8 years to realise that forums do not run on fresh air.

That's a great shame really, as plenty would moan if the admins and moderators gave up and the forum died.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Agree dilli. Compared to the tripe on TV, £20 is a very small price to pay.

You can also shout at the screen and get a response :ph34r:

You are correct about TV.

We have just binned our £115 per month  Sky subs. (£1400 per year nearly )

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

You can also shout at the screen and get a response :ph34r:

You are correct about TV.

We have just binned our £115 per month  Sky subs. (£1400 per year nearly )

Good for you re Sky. Did that a couple of years ago. Haven't missed it at all. Keep strong when the Retentions Dept. starts to work on you. They assume that you don't really want to ditch it and are just looking for a better deal.

Re those other subscriptions. Is there a postal address where cash donations might be sent towards MF expenses? That might garner some response. It might even already be listed on here somewhere, but I've never seen it.

2 minutes ago, woolley said:

Good for you re Sky. Did that a couple of years ago. Haven't missed it at all. Keep strong when the Retentions Dept. starts to work on you. They assume that you don't really want to ditch it and are just looking for a better deal.

Re those other subscriptions. Is there a postal address where cash donations might be sent towards MF expenses? That might garner some response. It might even already be listed on here somewhere, but I've never seen it.

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

I'll PM my home address.:lol:

Hmmmm. Very good. You don't need money having ditched Sky!!

Seriously though. There might be a better response if people can make anonymous postal donations to the registered owners of the forum.

5 minutes ago, woolley said:
8 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I'll PM my home address.:lol:

Hmmmm. Very good. You don't need money having ditched Sky!!

Seriously though. There might be a better response if people can make anonymous postal donations to the registered owners of the forum.

Yes, I agree.

There should be an anonymous way to pay your dollar.

Now I have coughed up "they" know even more about me :ph34r:

Archived