Things you couldn't make up

Neil Down

3 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

I can't see this ending well.

Mr Quayle told the Examiner: ’Labour had been discussing in all earnestness the idea of nationalist water companies and the railways.

’I joked that we had just nationalised the ferry company - but did point out that we run it arm’s length.

’Mr Corbyn replied that "if the Isle of Man can do it, so can we!".’

I'd long suspected that Corbyn was crazy...now I know it.

2 hours ago, gettafa said:

"The Chief Minister has insisted his attendance at UK political party conferences does pay dividends."

He can actually find a politician to be pictured with that makes him look smartly dressed.

1944834131_86604466_86642192_Howarda.thumb.JPG.4855d98bc65a350e524944e0b8c92a33.JPG

You will all have noticed that Quayle is making the "wanker" gesture; just to clear things up he means Skelly.

4 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

You will all have noticed that Quayle is making the "wanker" gesture; just to clear things up he means Skelly.

Was this ever cleared up?  When the photo was first published I suspect the thing a lot of us thought immediately was "It's years or decades since I saw a blurred photo".  Is it that Howie has suddenly developed the superpower of moving faster than the speed of light or has something been incompetently removed from his hand on the image?  If so, why and what?

17 minutes ago, Uhtred said:
3 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

’Mr Corbyn replied that "if the Isle of Man can do it, so can we!".’

I'd long suspected that Corbyn was crazy...now I know it.

On the contrary, he's just pointing out that if the Manx Government can do something, then anyone must be able to.  Who could doubt that?

1 minute ago, Roger Mexico said:

Was this ever cleared up?  When the photo was first published I suspect the thing a lot of us thought immediately was "It's years or decades since I saw a blurred photo".  Is it that

(1) Howie has suddenly developed the superpower of moving faster than the speed of light - No...he's far too fat.

or (2) has something been incompetently removed from his hand on the image?  Yes

If so, (3) why and what? Great scope here for speculation - I nominate the key to Kate Beecroft's chastity belt, as a bribe.

2 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

It's no real wonder that manxforums spends 70% of it's time whining about Manx politicians when their view of the only real principled politician is such as it is. 

apart from hating jews what are his policies......

I wonder if Our CM had to meet Diane Abbott , you would need resuscitating after that what a dreadful woman and herself and Jeremy used to be an item, that shows his level of intelligence is really non existent.   As bad as John Major and yer one that finished all the poultry farmers off Edwina Curry.    

15 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

I wonder if Our CM had to meet Diane Abbott , you would need resuscitating after that what a dreadful woman and herself and Jeremy used to be an item, that shows his level of intelligence is really non existent.   As bad as John Major and yer one that finished all the poultry farmers off Edwina Curry.    

What need here on the island is "Donald Trump", he would sort out the nen from the buys!

On 10/11/2018 at 3:37 PM, the stinking enigma said:

. Refuse to be drawn into an anti semitism row with a gypo

during the labour conference one of the mp's said anti-semitism had been kicked out of labour......

corbyn and dementum didn't react.....

papers picked up on it.....

corbyn then made the same sort of claim in his speech- cue dementum all stood up clapping......

Archived