Chess

TheTeapot

Dunno if anyone was following the Chess world championship but it is over now after 12 draws and a blitz playoff. Those guys play a very different version of the game than the one I know. Anyway, apart from playing against my 7 year old who I;m trying to teach it has been ages since I;d had a proper game. Not at all a fan of playing against computers I have joined chess.com and payed a couple of quick games on there against real opposition. If anyone fancies a game I am teapot117 on there, go for it.

Oh I know, the real thing is loads better. That website though matches you to people all over the world, been playing germans, dutch, americans, an argentinian, allsorts so at least it is humans. Ish. It's been a least a decade since I last played a real person though, the nipper doesn't count. 

• 1 month later...

Would love a game but it’s probably 20 years since my last. I was obvs world champion playing on a travel set with an ounce of Nimbins finest skunk in our flat in Sydney. If we can reproduce this scenario I’m well up for it!!

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived