MT Boss leaves with immediate effect!

Max Power

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Donald Trumps said:

You're running a wifi router off your Sure mobile signal?

I am yes ... changed over from MT to sure approx 15 months ago as was doing my regular cull trying to reduce overheads , on benefits due to illness , so cancelled MT contract and went to Sure and did away with landline etc and signed up to a wifi router etc. Cost me £ 19. 95 a month from memory total plus of course your on demand payg card when needed . It went up to £ 20.50 earlier last year but still a bargain compared to before .  Again from memory £25 a month for land line plus internet at around £18 . I don't download stuff or gaming and the likes so it's absolutely fine apart from a few peak times like Friday afternoon and later at night when it can go down or lag big time . Also big bonus was they transferred my number and gave me £20 as a reward ! and as I needed a new phone , mine was like 6 years old with a broken screen and got £20 off that also for a up to date Nokia phone at £80 . Obviously no where near top of the range etc but it's functional and works for what I need. So don't understand how all these young ones not working etc but can afford the stupidly expensive latest Apple phones ! Prorities or what . Oh as below it's 4G too .

Just went into Sure. After waiting, along with three others for over ten minutes with no intervention from staff I buttonholed one of the standing about staff and was told I would be seen soon. 

I waited and when eventually seen, asked about  a wi-fi router to replace our MT fixed line and router. First response was, 'where do you live?', When I said Ballaugh she replied that it would be no good because 4g doesn't work very well there! She looked very surprised when I said thanks, ok, bye.

Strange that my two sisters and neighbour opposite are working ok. Never mind, I'll stick with MT for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived