Poo dunnit?

thesultanofsheight

3 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I do feel sorry for the police lab workers though who will have to work out which packet came out of ass A, ass B, or ass C so they can charge the appropriate mule. 

Easy. It's well known that heroin is an ass A drug and cannabis is ass B.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

It’s pretty much how the process works. I do feel sorry for the police lab workers though who will have to work out which packet came out of ass A, ass B, or ass C so they can charge the appropriate mule. 

I'm sure they'll get to the 'bottom' of it :P

13 hours ago, Max Power said:

If there's one drug which should carry a brutal penalty for trafficking it's heroin. The dirty bastards deserve to rot in hell! 

How about the death penalty? Other jurisdictions do it. (Dr Allinson MHK might approve?) 

14 hours ago, Max Power said:

If there's one drug which should carry a brutal penalty for trafficking it's heroin. The dirty bastards deserve to rot in hell! 

What about cocaine, ecstasy and LSD? You okay with the movement of these class A drugs?

Anyway, you could make a reasonable assumption that John Slater, 31 from Ashley Park in Onchan, is a smack dealer. Remember that if you ever cross paths, and treat him accordingly. 

Also it is interesting that the police seem to have at least followed these people to find out where the drugs were going rather than just nicking them at the port, like that Scottish loser recently jailed for 10 years. It kind of adds to the argument of those who think that certain people are protected over here, and that Mr Slater is not one of them.

35 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

What about cocaine, ecstasy and LSD? You okay with the movement of these class A drugs?

Cocaine is addictive to a degree and ecstacy is recreational. They do not destroy lives like heroin does, nor do they create the sociological problems which the island will suffer very soon if we don't get a grip on it. Peddling heroin is dealing in death and misery and we are beginning to see a lot of related crime committed by those who crave it. 

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

E and LSD shouldn't even be class a, and there is an enormous difference between heroin and the others.

Agreed, but if peddling heroin is brought to a stop (hardly likely) then surely it stands to reason that the peddling of other class A drugs will increase

1 minute ago, Neil Down said:

Agreed, but if peddling heroin is brought to a stop (hardly likely) then surely it stands to reason that the peddling of other class A drugs will increase

Yeah, can see a heroin addict rattling away 'can't get me smack, I'll just take some LSD instead'. Cos they're the same yeah?

Archived