When do hairdressers go back please ?

LightBulb

5 minutes ago, LightBulb said:

When do hairdressers go back please ?

Mine is October 1st, my hair can`t go till then, who is going back before then please, any ideas ???

They’re still fighting about it in Facebook wars. It’s been suggested after next week. But some seem to want to go back and many others don’t seem to want to. I imagine as a lot of the workers are poorly paid and doing nicely out of the employee support scheme for not doing very much. While the self employed ones are getting nothing and are probably skint. They had a big meeting with public health last week who tried to convince them it was safe to go back. 

It's a complex issue. There are no short cuts; they have to look after number one, anything else won't wash; although it's a bit dry, they have to get to the root of the issue and it has to be cut and dried. 

1 hour ago, Southfork said:

They’re still fighting about it in Facebook wars. It’s been suggested after next week. But some seem to want to go back and many others don’t seem to want to. I imagine as a lot of the workers are poorly paid and doing nicely out of the employee support scheme for not doing very much. While the self employed ones are getting nothing and are probably skint. They had a big meeting with public health last week who tried to convince them it was safe to go back. 

Who's fighting about it?

1 minute ago, Southfork said:

The various salon owners. It’s been quite good Facebook and Twitter entertainment. Half seem to want to go back, half seem to be refusing to go back. 

They must be closest to dentists in the danger stakes

On 5/23/2020 at 6:27 PM, Uhtred said:

It's a complex issue. There are no short cuts; they have to look after number one, anything else won't wash; although it's a bit dry, they have to get to the root of the issue and it has to be cut and dried. 

I suppose it depends when they  Frize Ease the lockdown ? if its done with Finnesse ,I will Revlon on my motorbike down to Beadhead corner to see if Paul Mitchell (whos Head and Shoulders above most hairdressers) can do my haircut.Although, I dont really give a Fredric Fekkai .if he cant, cos ive not got Sexy hair. Yours faithfully ,Al Pecin o. ........oh no..i dont have a valid Vo5 certificate for my bike yet.

Archived