Come on Arleen

Another day another shit storm.

HRH The Chief Minister has sent a message of best wishes and tribute to Arleen Foster, who resigned on Wednesday as DUP leader and will step down as Northern Ireland Chief Minister in June. 

The Manx Labour Party once led by DJ Cretney immediately went into overdrive, protesting that HRH The Chief Minister was out of order and Arleen Foster was bigoted, homophobic, and the devil itself. This itself has created another shitstorm on the IOMNP Facebook page with HRH The Chief Minister getting hammered.

Lets face it HRH The Chief Minister will emote, enthuse and lead tributes if he thought he could, ‘as a friend of the IOM’, when in reality he is an attention seeking buffoon. He likes the sound of his own voice. Perhaps Arleen Foster served up nice refreshments at the British Irish Council Meetings which he attended with a COMIN numpty. 

Like the constant dick waving HRH The Chief Minister loves to do, tributes, obituaries and eulogies must be vital part of the his job description. A simple message of appreciation or thanks to Arleen Foster quietly and without fanfare would have been suffice. 

The Manx Labour Party I’m afraid have totally lost the plot. This island faces greater challenges and troubles ahead, yet the obsess over something so trivial. Some of the islands problems go back to the previous administrations when it’s so called leader and political Pygmy was in charge and a Minister in charge of Government departments. Fcuk up galore! Is this the very best MLP can do?

• Haha 1

MLP trying to stand out as being different and more towards the woke side of left wing?

It could be a strategy to avoid being another traditional entity that blends in with the mix of other politicians although.... Labour is quite a traditional organisation

2 hours ago, 2112 said:

Another day another shit storm.

HRH The Chief Minister has sent a message of best wishes and tribute to Arleen Foster, who resigned on Wednesday as DUP leader and will step down as Northern Ireland Chief Minister in June. 

The Manx Labour Party once led by DJ Cretney immediately went into overdrive, protesting that HRH The Chief Minister was out of order and Arleen Foster was bigoted, homophobic, and the devil itself. This itself has created another shitstorm on the IOMNP Facebook page with HRH The Chief Minister getting hammered.

Lets face it HRH The Chief Minister will emote, enthuse and lead tributes if he thought he could, ‘as a friend of the IOM’, when in reality he is an attention seeking buffoon. He likes the sound of his own voice. Perhaps Arleen Foster served up nice refreshments at the British Irish Council Meetings which he attended with a COMIN numpty. 

Like the constant dick waving HRH The Chief Minister loves to do, tributes, obituaries and eulogies must be vital part of the his job description. A simple message of appreciation or thanks to Arleen Foster quietly and without fanfare would have been suffice. 

The Manx Labour Party I’m afraid have totally lost the plot. This island faces greater challenges and troubles ahead, yet the obsess over something so trivial. Some of the islands problems go back to the previous administrations when it’s so called leader and political Pygmy was in charge and a Minister in charge of Government departments. Fcuk up galore! Is this the very best MLP can do?

You accusing the MLP of "obsessing over something so trivial".   Lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Declan said:

I suspect her replacement is going to be worse.

I believe the current theory is to replace with 2 leaders in order to present a more acceptable face of the DUP to Westminster while the more.... err... traditional side is represented in Stormont

3 hours ago, 2112 said:

HRH The Chief Minister....HRH The Chief Minister....HRH The Chief Minister....HRH The Chief Minister.......HRH The Chief Minister....

That's pretty good going for you 2112!

Five  'HRH' in the one post.

I remember back in the old days the swear filter administrator would have picked up on such a much used phrase and got it replaced.

Hah, Hah, Hah!!!

Edited by Barlow
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

I believe the current theory is to replace with 2 leaders in order to present a more acceptable face of the DUP to Westminster while the more.... err... traditional side is represented in Stormont

Here's the only declared candidate - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Poots

I've often thought that NI politics had all the granny-farming, jobs for the boys issues that Manx politics has but with added religious madness thrown in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

As usual 2112 is talking crap. The BI council will mean that HQ will have met her. She's lost her job so HQ is simply sending her the perfunctory greeting. End of story.

Modern media however seem to make a story about what other people tweeted. I can't stand it myself but you see it regularly on BBC especially whenever someone famous carks it. What Paul Gambafuckingcini tweets is not news and neither is what HQ tweets.

On a separate note however Arlene is off to pastures new and I wish him all the best.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4