Election Sub Forum Info

10 hours ago, Amadeus said:

Any thoughts on what to do with this sub forum now? 

I previously thought it could be kept on as a sort of 'MHK watch' and in future act as a resource such that when the next election comes and someone says that they've achieved something/nothing over the past 5 years it'll  be logged here.  Some MHKs seem to have their own thread (Spuin' Juan, Rob Callister) that gets updated from time to time, why can't they all have one?

Either that or just move all the threads to 'Local News' and see what happens.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wrighty said:

I previously thought it could be kept on as a sort of 'MHK watch' and in future act as a resource such that when the next election comes and someone says that they've achieved something/nothing over the past 5 years it'll  be logged here.  Some MHKs seem to have their own thread (Spuin' Juan, Rob Callister) that gets updated from time to time, why can't they all have one?

Either that or just move all the threads to 'Local News' and see what happens.

I agree that perhaps all MHKs could have their own thread - I suspect the Congratulations Stu Peters thread will Join the two you mention. 

As for election threads being folded back into the Local News section, I don't mind, but that grouping contains about 5 threads called Douglas East or Douglas East By-election. I quite like how eFestivals does it - have a section call Old Forums and then move the entire Sub Forum under it - https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/forum/31-old-forums/