Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

10 hours ago, quilp said:

With a dog gravy dip.

11 hours ago, display name said:

Meanwhile in Korea,clinical trials to insert chips goes ahead

korea-french-fry-party.0.jpg

what is it with that ethnicity and bad eyesight ??  everybody you can see at the table is wearing specs.

15 hours ago, Happier diner said:

Its not information,  its misinformation disguised as information. Have you actually seen it. Its a disgrace! 

It's an editorial and should be branded so. It's branded as a newspaper which it clearly isn't. 

To be honest no I haven't I'm just capitalising on yet another opportunity to have a moan. 

But I will take your word for it. Probably absolute shite. 

25 minutes ago, WTF said:

what is it with that ethnicity and bad eyesight ??  everybody you can see at the table is wearing specs.

They're HUGE gamers. Very talented at it also due to their sheer mental superiority. Therefore extremely successful in a broad spectrum of the esports environment.

Lots of them also play well in excess of 12 hours a day to get to such a standard, hence so many with glasses. 

Just now, Hugh G Rection said:

They're HUGE gamers. Very talented at it also due to their sheer mental superiority. Therefore extremely successful in a broad spectrum of the esports environment.

Lots of them also play well in excess of 12 hours a day to get to such a standard, hence so many with glasses. 

Just as an additional note, esports in asian countries such as China and South Korea is like Football is in the UK. 

2 hours ago, Ann said:

https://doctors4covidethics.org/leaky-blood-vessels-an-unknown-danger-of-covid-19-vaccination/

Doctors for COVID Ethics: Leaky Blood Vessels An Unknown Danger of COVID-19 "Vaccination"

1. In this letter to physicians, Doctors for Covid Ethics explains why recent findings regarding vaccine-immune interactions suggest that vascular damage and leakage is likely to occur following COVID-19 "vaccination."

2. The findings add to work published last year showing that spike protein in the bloodstream directs an immune factor known as complement to attack the inner vessel lining, resulting in damage and leakiness of the vessels.

3. The severity of this effect can be expected to intensify with each injection, rendering booster shots uniquely dangerous.

Have you contributed in response to the request for funding on PJH Law's website ? 

13 minutes ago, Hugh G Rection said:

Just as an additional note, esports in asian countries such as China and South Korea is like Football is in the UK. 

14 minutes ago, Hugh G Rection said:

that is genuinely an interesting piece of info, thanks.

26 minutes ago, WTF said:

and he's got glasses too, make a note, better not challenge to a game of halo.

I can hear the soundtrack of battle already.

Dun dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUN  da dun dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUN da dun dun dun DUUUUUUUUUN da dun dun dun DUUUUN dun dun dududu DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

You can see the grift happening in the US right now. The recently lauded southern states are having a (completely predictable) super surge, Big Ron has started a Regeneron treatment centre at a football ground, and Texas governor Ted Abbott has tested positive, has been vaccinated, has no symptoms but is apparently taking it. 

You don't have to look far to see the money in action.

Just now, TheTeapot said:

You can see the grift happening in the US right now. The recently lauded southern states are having a (completely predictable) super surge, Big Ron has started a Regeneron treatment centre at a football ground, and Texas governor Ted Abbott has tested positive, has been vaccinated, has no symptoms but is apparently taking it. 

You don't have to look far to see the money in action.

I think with what's going on around the world and the emerging situation in Japan and cancellation of the 2021 Japanese Grand Prix, it's time for CoMin to meet and start discussing the need for a precautionary lockdown to be honest.

3 months should do it.

Like I really, really really think we need a Lockdown to keep us safe at this point otherwise it really is going to be the worst outbreak of the lot so far when it gets here. 

I'm sure you would agree and play advocate for the above would you not, Teapot?