More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

14 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

some people don’t like being challenged on what they post on here or fir their own trolling

Many would suggest that, in fact, the above might apply to you.

15 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

basically we’re just low-level trolls and bullies who don’t like being shown up.

Again, many would suggest that the above description might occasionally apply to you yourself.

I know you can post reasoned views - I’ve even agreed with you and given a “like” emoji to you to demonstrate it, relatively recently.

So this begs the question: why do you feel that you should be able to post what you want (factual inaccuracies, trolling, personal abuse, etc) without challenge - while denigrating anyone disagreeing with you?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, newaccount said:

It's evidently useless

As is the increasingly irrational old stoner who seems to be having a proper Xmas meltdown. If you have to register for a text to tell you when your bin will be empty as the website is so badly written it’s a waste of time and effort.

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

If you have to register for a text to tell you when your bin will be empty as the website is so badly written it’s a waste of time and effort

On the other hand, if you received a text notifying you when your bin would be emptied, you’d actually know - and wouldn’t be able to complain endlessly about not knowing…I suppose it depends what’s more important to you.

Edited by Jarndyce

18 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

On the other hand, if you received a text notifying you when your bin would be emptied, you’d actually know - and wouldn’t be able to complain endlessly about not knowing…I suppose it depends what’s more important to you.

I can’t help thinking anyone with much of a life wouldn’t be that arsed about their bin being emptied, and would just go with the flow.

It might just be me but it really doesn’t strike me as something to get that wound up about 🤷‍♂️

Just now, CrazyDave said:

I can’t help thinking anyone with much of a life wouldn’t be that arsed about their bin being emptied, and would just go with the flow.

It might just be me but it really doesn’t strike me as something to get that wound up about 🤷‍♂️

Correct.

Recycling on the other hand.....

Carry the heavy overflowing tubs, clear up whatever the wind has caused to be littered, carry back in when not collected....

Should at least be wheelie bins with lids

3 minutes ago, newaccount said:

Correct.

Carry the heavy overflowing tubs, clear up whatever the wind has caused to be littered, carry back in when not collected....

Or should just be scrapped and let people make their own arrangements to recycle if they want to.

13 minutes ago, newaccount said:

Correct.

Agree that the boxes aren't great if you have nowhere to store them before collection and are susceptible to being blown around when you put them out.  

However, they are not heavy, unless it is a crate full of newspaper or glass. 

1 hour ago, CrazyDave said:

But you see Fantasy Dave. I’m just pointing out the poor communication at play here - the silly misleading websites and the other stuff which if they were delivered by competent people would just be easier to use. I’m not that arsed and I’m certainly not wound up. I’m just pointing out how poor it all is. It is also poor, if what newaccount says is true, that they can’t use text effectively even if people have subscribed to give them their number. It’s you people getting wound up desperately trying to create arguments to just troll me. And as I’ve said on numerous occasions I literally don’t care what you or anyone else thinks about anything I might post on this forum. 

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

Agree that the boxes aren't great if you have nowhere to store them before collection and are susceptible to being blown around when you put them out.  

However, they are not heavy, unless it is a crate full of newspaper or glass. 

Great contradiction in the last sentence 😁. I'm on old. I'd prefer wheelies for recycling 

• Like 1