Glastonbury 2023

Saw them at Bluedot a few weeks ago. Really impressive.

The guitarist did a solo set in the smallest tent earlier that afternoon. Singing in a kind of Tom Waits meets Shane McGowan way, with a rudimentary beat box and an accordion. I thought then he was too good to be on such a small stage, then he's on the main stage two hours later.

Edited by Declan

12 hours ago, De nada said:

Just starting to catch up on Glastonbury...

These guys were brilliant.

9 hours ago, Declan said:

Saw them at Bluedot a few weeks ago. Really impressive.

The guitarist did a solo set in the smallest tent earlier that afternoon. Singing in a kind of Tom Waits meets Shane McGowan way, with a rudimentary beat box and an accordion. I thought then he was too good to be on such a small stage, then he's on the main stage two hours later.

I really enjoyed the YouTube clip and I bet they are a joy to watch live. As you say, so many different styles and yet they all come together. This is my Spotify (sorry Declan) WFH playlist for today.

You don't need to apologise for using Spotify, it's a useful tool. I might have issues with how they distribute the royalties, and I do think people should buy the record / cd or a T-shirt or see live artists they stream a lot, if they can,  but I do use it. 

Edited by Declan
  • Like 1