Crown Commissioner

Beckett

Lt. Governor  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is DISGRACE TO THE MANNIN.

We dont need no english crown,we dont need english dirty whore as our queen.

What we need is a sovereign state, based on a republican form of government.

The Island needs to have a rep from the Crown only if it helps stop what we have as a Government getting to out of control.

And remarks like this made against the Queen should be deleted by the Mods, prove shes as what hes called her or remove it, is that not the rules of the Forum

And remarks like this made against the Queen should be deleted by the Mods, prove shes as what hes called her or remove it, is that not the rules of the Forum

There's a very big difference between personal opinion and stating facts incorrectly.

If I state that I think you're an idiot, that's fine. If I state that you wear women's clothing in secret and get your kicks from pleasuring men in the bushes of Woodbourne Park, then that's clearly incorrect.

If Mec Vannin* thinks that the Queen is a bitch, they're perfectly entitled to hold and express that view.

Given your abject and complete failure to both adhere to, or understand, the rules of this forum, I don't think you're in any position to be shouting out 'Rule Breach' in the middle of the thread.

*This user account, not the politcal group. I think it's safe to assume this user is not a representative of them.

I do like a balanced, considered reponse!

Do not be sarcastic.

30 % of people that voted in this poll voted for independence!

Really? In this poll?

That goes way way beyond acceptability.

No matter what anyone may think of The Queen or the form of government to write about her using such words is disgusting.

Apart from anything else she is the head of State of Great Britain and she is also the head of State of The Isle of Man.

That really should be edited at the very least.

Well,you mentioned head couple of times,I gotta tell you I have one head down there thats much smarter then hers.

England is destroing MANNIN for hundreds of years,it is time to tell we had enough!!!

80 or 90 precent of population supports independence,and so-called "queen" dont give a damn!!!

MEC VANNIN WILL MAKE OLD xxxx CARES!!!

FREE MANNIN---------INDEPENDENCE NOW!!!!!

80-90 % ? Really? Says who (apart from a troll)? Link to facts, if you have any, might help your 'cause'

*This user account, not the politcal group. I think it's safe to assume this user is not a representative of them.

Didn't this happen last time? I wonder how long it will be before someone from Mec Vannin comes along and disowns the poster and the postings

There's a very big difference between personal opinion and stating facts incorrectly.

If I state that I think you're an idiot, that's fine. If I state that you wear women's clothing in secret and get your kicks from pleasuring men in the bushes of Woodbourne Park, then that's clearly incorrect.

If Mec Vannin* thinks that the Queen is a bitch, they're perfectly entitled to hold and express that view.

Given your abject and complete failure to both adhere to, or understand, the rules of this forum, I don't think you're in any position to be shouting out 'Rule Breach' in the middle of the thread.

So if I was to state that I thought you were a DickHead that would be OK, but if I state that you like to dress up as a Pink Poodle and get you kicks out of letting every dog in Nobles Park mount you that would be wrong, but the comment would still be allowed to remain in the tread just like your comments

;);)

"whore" isn't a personal opinion though, it's a description. MV is clearly accusing the queen of trading sexual favours for hard cash.

If we were to interpret every adjective in its literal state, nothing would be accurate. His assertion that she is a bitch would be false, as she's clearly not a female dog. The same could be said for calling someone a cow, a prick, a knob or a bellend.

That aside, there's more than one defintion of the word whore, one of which being " A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain". I would suggest that MV considers this to be true, and whether you agree or disagree with that, it remains personal opinion. That definition is very much open to interpretation.

I voted that we don't need him. Probably because I have no idea what he actually does other than hold tea parties for the upper echelons of society and presents a few prizes.

If someone could actually list his responsibilities and a list of what he actually does, that would be pretty useful.

Archived