Mf Spotting...

Knoxville

The Velvet Lobster seems to be a bit of a hotbed for manxforums folk. I always imagined it was the Rovers.

I am obviously associating with the wrong people.

The Thriller driving from Strang to the hospital roundabout at about twenty past one this afternoon.

At least I hope it was you in your car - otherwise the guy waving back mustn't have a clue who it was.

The Thriller driving from Strang to the hospital roundabout at about twenty past one this afternoon.

At least I hope it was you in your car - otherwise the guy waving back mustn't have a clue who it was.

That was me lol, just heading out to do some shopping. I thought who the f**k is that, was it Bluemonday? I only thought it was you bcus I remember seeing you on Strang road a few weeks back but you looked alot older then :ph34r:

That was me lol, just heading out to do some shopping. I thought who the f**k is that, was it Bluemonday? I only thought it was you bcus I remember seeing you on Strang road a few weeks back but you looked alot older then :ph34r:

Plastic surgery?? lol

I was disappointed that no one other than cret spotted me today - I wore a shirt with rhumsaa on the back and everything just to make sure

Not sure I should even count seeing as spotting you is an every-few-days occurrance.

I saw Knoxville the other day in Route66 scoffing something tasty looking. And Cheeky boy of course.

I was disappointed that no one other than cret spotted me today - I wore a shirt with rhumsaa on the back and everything just to make sure

Attention seeker!

yes?