Mf Spotting...

Knoxville

We should get some kind of ManxForums badge going on, a discreet little notice that you're part of the club - plus, it could be fashionable as well!

Great idea for those who want spotting. Now who's going to design it?

We did look at the badge idea actually, that thread is in the subscribers forum I believe.

I don't know you but I'm sure I've spotted you about in Ramsey (based on the car you drive - and there's not too many of them in Ramsey).

People seem to know who I am without me knowing them but I do know a very large number of the members here and have met most of them through work.

OK, i have just spent days wandering around looking for a multi coloured man walking towards me made up of several faces, a cartoon woman with wobbly boobs, i did spot a jaguar badge on a bonnet of car, but it had legal number plates and I'm having trouble finding a grave stone with albert tatlock on it.

basically i have not seen any of you, apart from thie awin who i think ive seen in a pro capacity. but i dont want to see him again or i may get a bill or it means the bill want to see me! (only jokin he's superb)

if you want to see me, am on the roads most days driving, ive got hair and teeth (my own) and also have arms and legs and feet. see you all out there for an eyeball good buddy