Mf Spotting...

Knoxville

I see were you're coming from with the badge thing, but then you'd have to explain to people what it was. And you might get laughed at. Or stoned to death at the town gates, who knows. Besides badges are sooo 2003 :P . I saw a T-shirt with Vote for Pedro on it, á lá Napolien Dynamite and I was thinking that only a handful of people would get the link, if the forums had something like that, not necessarily a T-shirt with your name on, but along those lines. Being a geek makes you cool these days, apparently, embrace it.

I'm so getting a t-shirt with feelslikeitshould on.

People seem to know who I am without me knowing them but I do know a very large number of the members here and have met most of them through work.

I was up there in Ramsey a few weeks ago was going to pop my head in through your shp door Mission. Do I just say "Hi Mission, I'm lard!" would that be ok ? or shall I make up another more pleasant forum persona to which I feel happy with in the non-forum world.

Some people do say I look like Don King though, so me avatar is pretty good.

Yeah, i was hiding in the shadows! :ph34r: It was a pretty crazy night. Due to my eagerness to get to Paramount, i caught a lift back to Douglas & was involved in a car crash. The car flipped on to it's roof!!

Was this you clicky?

Nah, it was on the coast road. http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php...&cmd=si&img=389

Knoxville, Tearz (both in Paramount), the_kitty (Ramsey) & other randoms.

I'm offended you mistook me for Knoxville! :huh: I was so drunk and tired, I could hardly stand - got dragged to two parties and can't remember a thing. MBX was also in there :)

I weren't too sure if it was you as i had my shandy pants on. Notice some shapes being thrown by your crew.

Cool, be safe out there kids.

And don't talk to strangers! :D

Knoxville, Tearz (both in Paramount), the_kitty (Ramsey) & other randoms.

Haha, cant belive i saw you in ramsey. Were you dressed as a ninja or something :huh:

I was on my way back from a beach party at bluepoint and really needed the loo so popped in to the pub :lol:

Yeah, i was hiding in the shadows! :ph34r: It was a pretty crazy night. Due to my eagerness to get to Paramount, i caught a lift back to Douglas & was involved in a car crash. The car flipped on to it's roof!!

Oh god, you should have got a lift back with us, we were going back in to douglas :rolleyes:

Was everyone ok? :unsure: