Mf Spotting...

Knoxville

Stu Peters, this afternoon on the Mountain Road in his sexeh Red Lotus - mmm nice exhaust note there fella.

:)

Thanks Mish...yep, she does have a throaty note to her. Just hope she passes the Manx test with that sporty silencer and fluttery BOV. I know it's wrong to worship an inanimate thing, but she's as close to a pneumatic blonde as I'm likely to get these days (i.e. a pain in the ass most of the time, a real handful, but when she's good she's AWESOME).

GOMH - you sound surprised? This thread tells the full story, lest you think I'm paid too much.

post-75-1161351042_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stu Peters

Spoke to Unisol for the first time yesterday, have seen him around before but never actually said anything.

Seemed like a very personable sort of chap.

You should hear what he says about you behind your back! ;)

Spoke to Unisol for the first time yesterday, have seen him around before but never actually said anything.

Probably just the usual sort of stuff about how handsome and level-headed and never tempted to go off on mad rants about fuck all on forums I would think.

That's what most people say about me beind my back.

Actually, it's Friday night, which is RANTING NIGHT - assuming I can achieve the correct level of intoxication, that is.

I love it when ChopleyTurnip gets going, it's brillo!

Probably just the usual sort of stuff about how handsome and level-headed and never tempted to go off on mad rants about fuck all on forums I would think.

That's what most people say about me beind my back.

Actually, it's Friday night, which is RANTING NIGHT - assuming I can achieve the correct level of intoxication, that is.

I love it when ChopleyTurnip gets going, it's brillo!

It's funny on a friday night

a bit less so on a Wednesday morning :P

oh yea saw zippy today

Okay... i've like totally missed something - how do you recognise each other? is there somewhere on this site with member photos? please inform the 'ill-informed'. thanx. :unsure:

Its obvious. Everyone on the Forum actually looks the same as their avataars. Now where have I seen you before?