Smile!

ans

Ok, our smiley collection is pretty pathetic. We need more. Any Unisol isn't around so I can add them while he's not looking (Shurrup Tearz, you didn't see nothing, right?).

So, post your candidates for inclusion. I'm only looking at add no more than 10 so don't start posting hundreds and make sure they're relevant, funny, and not a rehash of something else.

Release the hounds....

Ok, our smiley collection is pretty pathetic. We need more. Any Unisol isn't around so I can add them while he's not looking (Shurrup Tearz, you didn't see nothing, right?).

So, post your candidates for inclusion. I'm only looking at add no more than 10 so don't start posting hundreds and make sure they're relevant, funny, and not a rehash of something else.

Release the hounds....

Deviant Art is an excellent source of all sorts of graphics including emoticons.

Deviant Art is an excellent source of all sorts of graphics including emoticons.

Yes yes, I have my own little section on Deviant like many other people. However, I'd rather ask the people who post here what they want than have to sift through thousands of the things myself and decide which I want.

All the other posts in this thread are excellent and just the sort of thing I wanted this to generate. Apart from Stavros's though. You're not going to get smileys with 'Gay' and 'F*ck* on them, sorry.

Archived