Tk Max

the_kitty

I love it, spent about 2 hours in there today browsing, it was very difficult not to part with my money but as i have things i need to pay off i couldnt get anything.

Its so nice to have a change and a bit more variety. I wouldnt say that the shoes were cheap but the clothes are very cheap :D

EDIT: Cant spell

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have they got a knicker section? I always spend loads in the knicker section in the one in Liverpool. I might look like stig of the dump on the outside but my undies are always lovely...well with the exception of the odd grey bra ofc ;)

Nah X, its a shop where they sell off end of line or out of season designer stuff, like the big malls in I-merica. Just like all the rest of the crappy shops in Douglas then innit?

TBH I dont follow fashion, them jeans that cut off above the knickers, just no good for women with child excess skin, and the belts that go round your hips, whats that all about? pointless belt? and sunglasses the size of your head - they just look silly. Fashion smashion.

I have been to the one in Milton Keynes and if you have the time to sift through all the dross it is possible to find decent stuff at a good price.

I canr be bothered with the effort most of the time however.

Rather just use online stores.

Archived