Tk Max

the_kitty

I went to one in Manchester under the impression there was a chance I could get a 'bargain'. Everything was expensive compared to what I would normally pay, designer labels mean nothing to me so the bargain was wasted.

I might go for a look-see, but I can't see me doing all my clothes shopping in there. Back to the Red Cross!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
have they got a knicker section? I always spend loads in the knicker section in the one in Liverpool. I might look like stig of the dump on the outside but my undies are always lovely...well with the exception of the odd grey bra ofc ;)

me and my partner prefer the knickers in ann summers so forget about the ones in tk maxx (thats our advice anyway) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

have they got a knicker section? I always spend loads in the knicker section in the one in Liverpool. I might look like stig of the dump on the outside but my undies are always lovely...well with the exception of the odd grey bra ofc ;)

me and my partner prefer the knickers in ann summers so forget about the ones in tk maxx (thats our advice anyway) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

hahaha you both wear them?

Walked past there today, couldnt get near the entrance for scallies swarming upon the place.

"Like sound up to 60% of ma hoodies liiiike, maybe i dun need to steal em now, innit?" I heard as I walked past clutching my wallet.

what..you spent 2 hours in T WHATS ITS FACE and you never went up stairs...WTF

Well as i dont own a home there wasnt really any need.

There was a few chav lads in there but some of them were looking at the skirts next to me :lol:

Strange

I don't mind it really. Not been in the local one yet but I quite like some labelled stuff like Quiksilver but am not prepared (ie stupid enough) to pay 30 odd quid for a tshirt so it simply comes down to the fact they have tshirts that I like the look of for normal money.

Not sure what's wrong with that. I'd rather that than get all snooty and pretend I'm better than everyone else by paying 3 times as much and getting them from Axle clothing etc purely so I can bray about how much they cost...

That said, I just went in there now to have a look and they didn't really have much that I liked and it was indeed teeming with chavs so perhaps I won't bother much after all.

I'm sure the fuss will die down after a week or so and it might get a bit easier then to navigate past ignorant fcukers that don't bother moving aside to let you past.

It was chav central in there today, would the braindead mother who was dragging her children up and down every aisle, budging others out of her way, with dripping ice cream cones get an award for being the best shopper? :angry:

It also seems to be their meeting point and its filled with huge groups of people chatting and blocking everyone elses way.

Went in there today and wasn't really impressed by the stuff. Maybe I'll go in when it's not busy and have a look. I lost my patience eventually, some people are so ignorant! Especially one woman who was trying to get a big pram through one of the aisles even though the aisle wasn't big enough. She didn't have a problem banging the pram into my ankles then tutting as if I got in her way :angry:

I like TK MAX. Good variation of cool clothes. You people who think its all rubbish are just to cool for school.

The only thing i dont like about it is the noise of clothes hangers scraping on clothes rails!!! Why dont you people just intwine forks, or scrap your nails down a black board...! Holy smoke.

hoot hoot ! Keep it stateside!

would the braindead mother who was dragging her children up and down every aisle, budging others out of her way, with dripping ice cream cones get an award for being the best shopper? :angry:

No, today's award for that goes to the ignorant bint walking through the middle of town with five small dogs on 3m leads letting them run everywhere, snapping at children and just generally making it difficult to get past for everyone.

Archived