Tk Max

the_kitty

would the braindead mother who was dragging her children up and down every aisle, budging others out of her way, with dripping ice cream cones get an award for being the best shopper? :angry:

No, today's award for that goes to the ignorant bint walking through the middle of town with five small dogs on 3m leads letting them run everywhere, snapping at children and just generally making it difficult to get past for everyone.

Those extendable leads should be banned. They have to be the worlds worst invention ever. Have lost count of times ive almost been tripped up by them.

Oops going o/t now :huh:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TK Craps more like -

Why dont they just call it Matalan, you just know the quality will drop when they have got everyone hooked and walking around like clones of one another.

As long as the knickers suffer a similar fate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could go in there today and think its crap and in two weeks have loads of stuff that you really like.

They bring in new stuff all the time. Just give it a chance.

The ones over here usually have a nice selection of dresses as well.....like prom style ones, so much cheaper than monsoon and cruise etc etc

If you like casual clothes i am sure you will get things you like. Always lots of nice tshirts and jeans etc

Dont get me wrong its great for fancy dress too sometimes ha ha

Some designer stuff can be a little out there so you get that to laugh at too!

think TKMaxx sucks, they could have thought of a better shop to bring over than this one

There is someone who decides which shops open on the island then?

I am sure the Government has a say in this for sure, a wrong decision in my eyes

I would like Argos back, failing that, I would have liked Bay Trading, Hoi Polloi or a bigger River Island or TopShop.

We never had an Argos in the first place, so we can't get one "back".

River Island and Top Shop just sell own-brand cheap sweatshop shite. At least TK-Maxx has some cheap designer stuff.

Tell you what, why don't we base the whole IOM retail sector on your own personal preference ? After all, it's not like you can shop at other shops, is it ?

Archived