Fancy Dress Shops

the_kitty

Does anyone know where there are any besides the joke shop in Douglas?

Ann Summers in the High Street? - Im sure you'll find somthing I'll fancy in there.

TkMax - Thats full of fancy dress stuff. (so Im told)

Failing that -

There is a fancy dress hire place in Peel, just before the kipper factory on the left.

Hope you like the smell of kippers.

There was a fancy dress shop near the end of Laxey Prom. I don't have a clue if it is still open though.

While I was up at Manx Radio on Tuesday there were leaflets for a Ramsey company called 'House of Fun'. I picked up a leaflet to add details to ManxParents.net, if you can wait until I go home this evening, I'll add the details below.

[Fake Edit (Gawd bless Google)]

House of Fun

Brookfield Avenue,

Ramsey

For an appointment or further information please ring

NICKY: (07624)-475959 Daytime or

SANDRA: (01624)-813441 Evenings & Weekend

House of Fun Website

There is one in Baldrine thats very good, i cant remember the name/number i will try and dig it up.

Google came up with these:

Elizabeths: 44 Duke Street, Douglas, , IM1 2AX Tel: 01624 617500

House Of Costumes: 50A Princes St, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1BD Tel: 07624 497966

House Of Fun Promenade:, Laxey, Isle of Man, IM4 7DD Tel: 01624 861816

Whatever (Retail): 22 Nelson Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 2AL Tel: 01624 615390

He could make his own. Get some thermal long johns (an all in one romper suit type thing) get a sailors hat and ribbon (for round his neck) and go as a sailor. Or buy a protective clothing suit & mask from Zenith (624056) and go as a ghost buster...the posiblilites are endless...

I'm in the process of making myself a Beeoelf costume complete with staff (see avatar if you do not know who Beeoelf is) I'm still at the thinking stage ;)

Archived