Concerts/gigs

manxmaid

My first one on the IOM was either to see the Brotherhood of Man or Bernie Flint....... both were on at the Villa sometime in the late 70's I can't remember which was first but I think it was Bernie.#

My first one in England was Diana Ross at the NEC in 1982.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never been to a concert in the UK, all I've seen is basically Black Mass up at Douglas Head.

I used to like their Wishbone Ash / Throw Down the Sword and many years later I had the good fortune to be at Summerland with a press pass when Wishbone Ash were there and they did Throw Down the Sword. It was a little bit of magic for me

Worlds Apart at the Gaiety, it was meant to be Take That! Was well gutted because I paid for a box so that we would have a good view, then I was phoned and told its a shite group called Worlds Apart that we would be seeing as Take That had pulled out!

I've never been to a concert in the UK, all I've seen is basically Black Mass up at Douglas Head.

I used to like their Wishbone Ash / Throw Down the Sword and many years later I had the good fortune to be at Summerland with a press pass when Wishbone Ash were there and they did Throw Down the Sword. It was a little bit of magic for me

They may be re-forming so I hear

Archived