The Last Film You Saw....

jagman

Finally watched the new Star Trek last night. It was great

I watched it last night. I thought it was really awful. Corny and as badly acted as the original series. Disappointed as I'd heard good things about it.

Elephant - Starts off slowly but the tension builds as scenes overlap others and you know what the outcome will be.

Trick r Treat - Good old fashioned Halloween romp. Not bad at all.

iMurders - Meh. Fairly formulaic and could have been better.

I recently watched the new terminator film and as per others here had my doubts because I thought that 3 was crap and I even tire a bit of 2 these days (not the original though).

I thought it was superb - very well done indeed except for what seemed a bit like a big hole at the end of the film. Can't be arsed explaining with spoilers since I know others thought the same thing.

Also watched Hitman and quite enjoyed it, District 9 was fooking ace, but my favourite film I've recently watched was Taken - REALLY good film.

And the other night while I was working out in the garage I watched Van Wilder again, just because the 'cream bun' bit is rather amusing. :D

Transformers 2, much more action than the first film I felt and optimus seems to have had a hardness upgrade, if you are familiar with the original cartoon you will notice some more familiar names introduced. Overall if you liked the 1st one you will enjoy this more, if you didn't you wont like this.