Star Trek

When Skies Are Grey

All the special effects are far too computery, I bet they haven't made any proper models at all.

Wrath of Khan is as good as Star Trek will ever get, although First Contact runs it a close second, despite not having proper models in it.

The new one looks stupid, it'll definitely be a load of crap.

Fucking hell - give it a rest. Do you own a fucking model shop or have you got shares in Airfix?

There's no need to be snooty about it.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it looks great - CGI or Models - I don't mind.

Roll on the DVD release (next Christmas hopefully).

Now then, if only they'd resurrect B5...

Kirk and Spock having fisticuffs? Total toss.

I'll certainly take a look at the DVD out of curiosity more than anything else, I'm a bit disenchanted with Star Trek 'cause the last couple of Next Gen films were wanky and I didn't like the Enterprise series, or Voyager for that matter.

Basically, if it's not got Picard in it I'm highly suspicious.

Kirk and Spock having fisticuffs? Total toss.

Have you seen the original epiode 'Amok Time'?

The original series was rubbish.

It's only (some) of the films with the original cast in and TNG (+ TNG films) that are any good.

Shatner's wig was unconvincing, it ruined every scene he was in.

HAH! Shot yourself in the foot! Shatner didn't wear a wig in the series, he only started that in the films, which you claim to be superior. FAIL! :P

Everyone knows they did his wig with CGI in the original series, that's why he never wore a wig as such, it was computer generated.

I would go out more but all the pubs and clubs these days are full of crappy wannabe DJs playing dance tracks no-one's ever heard of rather than proper music. :P

I play real music, abba, blacklace, 5ive, Britney.. need I go on..lol

:P

Still I am really looking forward to the movie almost as much as the 2nd series of Clone wars...

Archived