Football Trivia And Quizzes

Shill

Sorry, should have made the question a bit clearer, good answer but not what I was thinking of, no junior teams.

Don't think this "footy trivia" thing would work if junior teams were involved as there are hundreds of them.

Corinthians also have senior teams.

I think he is using the Scottish distinction of Senior and Junior Leagues. Rather than the destinction used in the civilized world where the difference is age. However, 2000 World Club Champions were Corinithians of Brazil, who I guess would meet any definition of senior you can come up with.

"Declan", no, I wasn't using the "Scottish distinction" of junior teams, although I agree my question could have been less vague, I meant senior teams, as in football teams that any forum reader would recognise the name of when the question/answer was posted by a forum member, that's all.

Also, I'll ignore that smart arse "civilized world" comment.

Well I would have thought that a forum user on Manx Forums could be expected to know the names of Manx Football Teams.

You started the "smart arse" comments by suggesting that a Manx football team was a junior team, I tried to make allowences for you but your are clearly an arrogant cunt.

BTW Mark Lawrenson