Football Trivia And Quizzes

Shill

"Declan". Some points;

Why, because I am a Manx Forum user, should I be expected to know the names of Manx Football Teams (although I do know the names of all the Manx Football Teams and regularly watch Union Mills at home and away and used to play with Southern Nomads Rugby Team - but I fail to see the point of your comment).

I'm perfectly aware of what I mean by a Junior Team, I played for one in Scotland for 8 years.

And, learn to spell correctly "allowances" not "allowences".

Lastly, unless you are prepared to call me an "arrogant cunt" to my face, you shouldn't post it.

And, if you are, that is, prepared to call me an "arrogant cunt" to my face, time, date and place.

I await your reply.

"Declan". Some points;

The quotation marks are not needed and are intended to belittle me. Please treat me with respect, if you don't insult me, I won't insult you. So until you apologise I will not withdraw my comment.

Why, because I am a Manx Forum user, should I be expected to know the names of Manx Football Teams (although I do know the names of all the Manx Football Teams and regularly watch Union Mills at home and away and used to play with Southern Nomads Rugby Team - but I fail to see the point of your comment).

I was replying to "I meant senior teams, as in football teams that any forum reader would recognise the name of when the question/answer was posted by a forum member, that's all." I don't think it is unreasonable to expect a forum member reading a thread about football, in the sports section, of an Isle of Man based forum to have heard the names of Manx football teams, but you clearly suggested otherwise.

Lastly, unless you are prepared to call me an "arrogant cunt" to my face, you shouldn't post it.

And, if you are, that is, prepared to call me an "arrogant cunt" to my face, time, date and place.

I await your reply.

It is ages since I was last threatened by an internet hard man.

Regarding your first point, the quotation marks were not intended to belittle you, I only put them in my post, I suppose, to draw your eye to my comment, fair enough, I apologise if you took offence.

Your second point, I must admit, has confused me. I took offence at your suggestion that Scottish Football was uncivilized, which is how I read it.

Anyway, I haven't forgotten the "arrogant cunt" comment, still waiting, in fact, I'll make it easy for you, Tynwald Inn car park, St Johns, 1pm Friday, otherwise, fuck off . . .

I'll make it easy for you, Tynwald Inn car park, St Johns, 1pm Friday, otherwise, fuck off . . .

Please be aware that people have been questioned by the police on the island for similar comments made on another board.

Comment/advice/warning noted Ean, thanks.

As for the Police, I will quite happily answer any questions they have for me now, or in the future.

However, being called an "arrogant cunt" whether on a forum or face to face is well beyond acceptable in my opinion.

Like I posted previously, Tynwald Inn car park, St Johns, 1pm Friday.

Ahem. So... Which road, leading to which stadium, is named after the second professional black footballer to play in English Football?

Walter Tull played for Tottingham

That's right - but it's not the answer to the question.