Manx Telecom Email Problems

Theodolite

I still use it because it allows me a unique email using my initials only.

I looked at Gmail and the address Albert.tatlock3545765472354725674572 had already gone.

So try FastMail.fm - very good, very cheap. Or change your name to &23£111 b3r9%%&&!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never have problems with manx.net wink.png but yes it looks like mail.manx.net is rather unhappy this morning.

Don't understand why so many people seem to use it when there are quality providers like GMail or Fastmail.fm availble free or for next to nothing.

I still use it because it allows me a unique email using my initials only.

I looked at Gmail and the address Albert.tatlock3545765472354725674572 had already gone.

The human brain can do some amazing things - and humans can do amazing things because of it. Just to name one example, we can accept light along the visible wavelength reflected from objects in our environment into our eyes. Our optic nerves convert that light into electrochemical impulses, which is the language the brain uses to communicate. As this electricity passes along a neural network, it reaches the hippocampus, the region of the brain responsible for analyzing and categorizing these impulses.

These categories determine which region of the brain receives the impulses routed by the hippocampus. So, an impulse sent to the visual cortex suddenly becomes a large green metal road sign that we understand as our exit.

beta.gifstupid.gifspam.gifban.gif

• 8 months later...

We have a couple of on Island company contacts who cannot receive mail from our MT hosted email. We can send to others, they can receive from others but ne'er the twain shall meet. We have to send mail to them via GMail which is a bloody nuisance. MT say it's nothing to do with them. Well it's definitely nothing to do with me.

I surprised re on-Island contacts but MT seem to make a habit of getting their email servers blacklisted (usually they claim due to actions of spammers operating from ebiz accounts)- ISPs in Australia/New Zealand seem to be particularly prone to blacklist them but I find that mail sent to various small US ISPs is often not delivered tho this may be be due to settings at the recipient.

I surprised re on-Island contacts but MT seem to make a habit of getting their email servers blacklisted (usually they claim due to actions of spammers operating from ebiz accounts)- ISPs in Australia/New Zealand seem to be particularly prone to blacklist them but I find that mail sent to various small US ISPs is often not delivered tho this may be be due to settings at the recipient.

Ahhh, there will be plenty banning going on at the moment, one of my accounts has been sending mail to the whole of the internet, I know this because most of it is being returned to me....oh joy!

Archived