Pothole Watch

WilDDog

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What annoys me the most is that when the bloody pot holes are fixed, the road turns into a series of small speed bumps! They might as well fill them with dough and watch them rise!

Road tax... a worth while thing to pay for.

On the back road from the Creg to Axnfell there are a series of potholes that make it look like the surface of the moon. They've been there since the January snowfall, alongside which the ever-considerate DOT placed a 'temporary surface'sign.

The sign disappeared for a while - which probably a meant a few severely damaged suspensions, particularly at night.

However, I'm delighted to say that DOT personnel have recently visited the site - and replaced the f*cking sign!

• 1 month later...

I couldn't help but notice this one as I was stepping off the pavement to cross the Marathon Road/Victoria Road junction:

post-4192-127279347331_thumb.jpg

It was like that for a week or two but I understand that a temporary cover and bollard are now in place.

• 7 years later...

Just thought to resurrect this thread seeing as how the newspaper has a similar topic going

2 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

I see the "Indy" has started a "pothole of the week" article. Get yer piccies sent in! I can certainly think of a couple. 

Archived